do i need insurance

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joanne1975

Reaction score
hi i want to do mobile spray tanning can i get insurance even thou i ve not been on a course :confused: x

Your thread is entitled, 'do I need insurance' - the answer to this is yes.

But your question is, can I get insurance? Im not sure about this without training. My advice would be to see about getting training as soon as possible, it may be very reasonably priced, and in the meantime, phone around the beauty insurers to see what they have to say.

Good luck.

You should get insurance as accidents happen through no fault of your own. xxx

hi i want to do mobile spray tanning can i get insurance even thou i ve not been on a course :confused: x

Insurance is vital to protect you and your client. However, without training your are leaving your client at risk but not fully knowing all the procedures, possible contra-indications etc. You really should invest in proper training before any treatments. You will also be hard pressed to gain insurance without training.

Many of the spray tan suppliers can offer training with their products. You can also find a list of Guild Accredited training providers here.

Last edited:
Training will take you less than a day - cost you very little - and enable you to get insurance. Unless you want to get sued by clients and can afford to pay them out of your own pocket, you would be strongly advised to get trained and then insured!

Go for the training - you will be glad you did!

You need to be insured for number of reasons and you also need training you might think nyou know all there is to know but believe me you wont! why are you not gooing on a course you can get trained by the company you buy your stuff off its not intense training probably only a day or two but it is well worth it for your sake and the publics!!!:irked:

How do you know if your doing it right if you've never had any training?

For anything you would need insurance, what if you sprayed someone in the eye or something and they decided to take action against you?

Latest posts

Back