Do I need LVL certificate?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Hi I am level 3 beauty trained and have my own room, I want to offer lvl lash lifts. I have been told I don’t need to do the course to be insured as long as I’m level 3 trained and can do tinting/lash perming. Does anyone know if this is true? Or do I have to do the course.

Sarah

I’m wondering this too! However I’ve been told you do need to be lvl trained as you’re offering the brand x

If you describe your treatment as LVL you must do the LVL course, because this is a trademark of the brand If you describe it as "lash lift or "lash perm" you can use any product that will sell to you.

For your insurance to be valid you must do a lash lifting course with someone or have a lash lifting qualification.

I think it's brand dependant, I just taught myself as I have a lash perm qualification and use Ellebana.

If you describe your treatment as LVL you must do the LVL course, because this is a trademark of the brand If you describe it as "lash lift or "lash perm" you can use any product that will sell to you.

For your insurance to be valid you must do a lash lifting course with someone or have a lash lifting qualification.
Is lash lift the same as perm?

I asked abt and they said unless your cert says lift you can’t advertise as lift if you have a perm cert you advertise perms

Lvl is a copyright brand/ that’s why you pay £600 to do it, if you don’t train with them you can’t call it lvl

Latest posts

Back