Do I need to find a salon with the same brand of hair colour?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mrs RSM

Reaction score
I have a really wonderful mobile hairdresser for colour and cuts but I am moving house and I will more than likely have to find a new hair salon or mobile when we move due to the distance.

My question is do I need to find someone/somewhere that uses the same brand or can another brand be used? My lady uses L'oreal. I really love the colour, she has turned me gradually from blonde , to highlighted and finally to a very beautiful dark brown which is not much darker than my natural colour.

Thank you in advance...

Hi I would ask your hairdresser if she would mind putting down what colour she uses and timings on a record card for you to pass on to your new hairdresser.
I would then ask the new hairdresser very nicely if she would mind following the instructions on the card as you have moved and you really like your colour.
I personally would not mind being asked this as I had this happen to me with a new client and she needed a different colour brand to mine so I just brought it in and she has been my client for years now.

Thats great, thank you. I will ask her. I am tempted to keep her on and just come back to get my hair done, but obviously when we move again (army) it won't be that easy. Thank you for you reply.

Latest posts

Back