Do i or don't i?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pussycat

Reaction score
hello just wanted to know what you lot would do!

i rent a treatment room 4 days a week in my local leisure centre where i also work as a receptionist and lifeguard, and then i work all day friday in a salon.

my boss from the salon has just text me and asked me if she can borrow my spray tan machine! i replied 'well, yeah but who will she pay?' cos i'm not letting her use my stuff and give her all the money for the treatment!!! so she's just replied to me know with 'well can't i use my own solution hun?'

my mobile spray tan system cos me £650 in march at the beauty show at the olympia, it's by a company called Tropical Spray, who went belly up just 3 days after i recieved my machine, so if anything goes wrong with it i can't get anything replaced, and her solution is the sun junkie 8% and it is very different to my solution. it's a different colour to begin with and it's thicker as well.

what would you do? i don't want her to be in a paddy with me but i can't afford for her to wreck my machine with her solution! i mean would it kill her to just give me the money for the treatment after the client has gone? rather than mess about with my stuff?:sad:

Hell NO!

It's not a toy to be passed around, it's a professional piece of equipment that you have been trained to use, and should be used with the correct products.

Personally i wouldnt as the equipment is too expensive & like you say hard to get replaced, just explain that you dont want another product used with your equipment, hopefully she will be ok x

thank you!

i'll take it with me tomorrow and if she wants to let me do the tan with my products and her pay me then that's fine. but i'm going to let her use it with her stuff..

thanks for your help!

Latest posts

Back