Do I really Need a Toilet???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Holistic123

Reaction score
Hi all, I am costing (and saving) to build a log cabin in my wonderful boyfriend's garden. I have seen the one I want which luckily is multi room as I would be looking to have a small hair salon with a beauty room - I will be the only one working there - I know! crazy but I just don't trust anyone with my baby!!

Anyways, I cannot make my mind up if I should have toilet facilities in the log cabin - I have worked in salons for 5 years now and not many people actually use the toilet for me to see it viable to spend the extra money getting this fitted - However, I don't want people really in my house to use the bathroom.

What do you guys reckon? Yes or no? Has anyone here got a toilet in there log cabin?

Thanks all XX
Lucy

Hell yes - the minute I go anywhere new, or have a treatment, the excitement goes straight to my bladder and I need a pee :lol:

Even if you just put one of those masserater style ones in that shred the waste then send it down the narrower waste pipes so you don't have to dig full sewerage, would be better than nothing

Ive got one in mine...I got a camping/chemical one, it was £100 and it has a proper seat and it also has an electronic flush...its a bit of a pain having to empty it every week but it was a lot cheaper than other options!! It dosnt get used that much, but I find it handy....:)

Clients have got to be able to use the loo :)

Hi there I have had my garage converted and I was like you and could not make up my mind. In the end I had a loo fitted. I did not think it was worth the inconvenience to let someone though my lounge and stairs whilst the family were watching TV!!! It also does not look as professional. I was tight for space and could have used the room for spray tanning. I just have to use a pop up tent instead and put the couch to one side. A pain but worth it. The chemical toilet sounds a good idea though.:)

Yes you really need a toilet hun, I'm terrible, always at the loo
(lou by name and lou by nature :lol:)
so i would be one client that you would lose if you had no toilet facilities hth

I'd say yes to the tiolet....it will serve as a nice private place for hand washing also, especially if you don't want clients traipsing through your house.....do you have a down stairs loo they could use?

My clients often use the loo.

I'd say a loo is fairly essential, especially if you have a client in for a full body wax (or any other treatment taking a couple of hours or so); I normally need to use the loo at some stage when am visiting my therapist for a long waxing session!

I'd say yes to the tiolet....it will serve as a nice private place for hand washing also, especially if you don't want clients traipsing through your house.....do you have a down stairs loo they could use?

My clients often use the loo.

Hey, we have just discussed the possibility of having a downstairs cloakroom, we have the room for it under the stairs. Getting a quote ASAP. This would be handy as the clients would only enter the kitchen and the hall.

Why can't setting up a business be simple eh??? LOL

Thanks to everyone who has replied - Really helped me alot XXXX

Hiya

If your thinking of having a downstairs cloakroom fiited in your house, this will add on £'s to your property, perhaps you could fit an outside door for clients to use, and lock the inter connect door to your home.

Good Luck

Jenx

I would say most definately yes.

:hug:

Latest posts

Back