Do my new micro bead extensions look OK?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ashleyraemc2006

Reaction score
I’ve been so worried about these extensions harming my natural hair. I got 160 pieces put in my hair and it was pretty tender for a few days and now a little itchy.

The micro beads seem really close to each other and I don’t want them to get mated. We started with 100 piece and it wasn’t enough so she had to order more and put them in a few days after.

Do you think they look ok and won’t damage my hair? Do you have any advice on keeping them from damaging my hair?

They look fine. It is hard to tell without a picture of the root to see how the sectioning is done, but from that it looks fine. They need to grow out first.

They look fine. It is hard to tell without a picture of the root to see how the sectioning is done, but from that it looks fine. They need to grow out first.

Thank you so much for the reply! They feel a lot better today just really itchy. I’m just new to this and have no idea what to expect haha! I’m just hoping it doesn’t damage my natural hair.

Thank you so much for the reply! They feel a lot better today just really itchy. I’m just new to this and have no idea what to expect haha! I’m just hoping it doesn’t damage my natural hair.
They really do take time to settle in, some technicians place them way lower which are comfortable but they grow out quicker. They wont damage if you can stick your fingers in-between each bond and freely have space between them without hair being attached to two beads, then theres no problem. When hair is in one bead and the one next to it, it will rip hair out. But they do look fine.

Latest posts

Back