do you believe in mediums -psychics??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
actually rjh, the only thing that i'm trying to work out is why you come to a site that is predominantly for nail tech's hairdressers and therapists, are you looking for yours maybe !?

Oh please do not insult me by calling me a troll. Unless of course you have strong evidence to back up what you say

Is this proof enough......i have gone on your profile and you have not put any posts/threads on since this thread went......all of a sudden someone put a post on here and your back.....:rolleyes:..

I have said i started this thread as i love reading the storys that people have put on here....and i still like doing that......you dont beleive and i respect you for that....but please please please dont come here all of a sudden again trying to prove your point.....you done that back in december.

Maybe thread should have been titled "Tell me your stories of your positive experiences with psychics" rather than "Do you believe?" :hug: As it seems if you suggest you don't believe that you are in the wrong! :eek:

I think what this thread proves is that people in general, find the whole psychic thing very interesting............whether they believe or not. Just look how many people have viewed this thread compared to other threads; 2,291 so far. Doesn't that tell us something? xx

I understand people don't beleive and they have made there point....that should be the end of it.....like the saying goes , if you don't like what you see ...move on.

BUT some do believe so i want to hear and so will others, there experiences.....wax queen (kimmi) is right ....sooooo many people have viewed this thread.....its interesting reading for most of us ....:hug:...xxxxxxx

well as most know i lost my mum in October to liver failure and i have booked to see colin fry in may and i do beleive that there is something beyond this world and this has helped me with mums passing knowing she is carrying on some where else.

if she comes forward to give me a message i would be thrilled if not then the time was not right .

i have been to many readings and spiritualist churches and i always feel nearer to her and it helps me

xx

well as most know i lost my mum in October to liver failure and i have booked to see colin fry in may and i do beleive that there is something beyond this world and this has helped me with mums passing knowing she is carrying on some where else.

if she comes forward to give me a message i would be thrilled if not then the time was not right .

i have been to many readings and spiritualist churches and i always feel nearer to her and it helps me

xx

I have heard he is VERY good......i shall keep my fingers crossed for you hun.....let us know how it goes xxxxxxxxxxxxx:hug:

well... what a heated thread!

I BELIEVE!!!

my boss' husband who works in the back room of our salon is a psychic/ spiritualist healer, and is booked for months in advance, he REGULARLY works with the police in helping solve crimes, even murders... the most recent one to date... a hit and run... middle of the night, no witnesses, he helped track the man down and put him behind bars, he new that the man drove a white van, he new the reg of the van and even where he lived etc....

he has done many a reading for me... the 1st was the best as i had never layed eyes on him before... im willing 2 share with u what he told me as its special and meant so so much... i lost my best friend 4 years ago next month, he was my soul mate... my evrything... and i also suffered a misscarriage very early on 10 months before the reading...

my reading.... someone came through who wanted to be known as my brother... the other half of me... this someone was holding a baby girl.... a baby girl who had been named grace by the spirit guides... this is what wayne and i had named her, and hadnt told anyone... HE COULDNT HAVE KNOWN THESE THINGS!!! it made me feel complete xx

i could tell u a thousand stories all similar 2 mine, and i dont care what ANYONE says, its real, its as real as u want it to be xx

Wow. This thread is such an interesting read. Clearly we could debate this subject till the cows come home; we would not draw a conclusion, everyone has different beliefs, and those who dont believe have to respect the fact that this is an issue that is very close and personal to some people, so regardless of our own views, common decency dictates that we should put our point across diplomatically without resorting to petty comments.

Does God exist? Many believe so, and it would be in the height of bad taste to mock anyone for holding this belief on the basis that such existence cannot be proved, and this same principle should be recognised in respect of this debate. Lets remember that some people hold a lot of comfort in believing that loved ones are still "out there", so lets respect the right of others to hold this opinion without belittling it. (Oh and before I'm accused of blasphemy, I'm not comparing psychics to God, its the principle thats similar, thats all).

Me personally? I still have doubts, I think this is tarnished by the vast number of frauds out there, but there are just one or two things that have really made me think. With the reading my friend got when I was pregnant, no one could have predicted those events at the time, but the psychic was spot on. I still doubt, but I completely respect anyones opinion who thinks otherwise, it would be nice if everyone else could do the same:green:.

Wow. This thread is such an interesting read. Clearly we could debate this subject till the cows come home; we would not draw a conclusion, everyone has different beliefs, and those who dont believe have to respect the fact that this is an issue that is very close and personal to some people, so regardless of our own views, common decency dictates that we should put our point across diplomatically without resorting to petty comments.

Does God exist? Many believe so, and it would be in the height of bad taste to mock anyone for holding this belief on the basis that such existence cannot be proved, and this same principle should be recognised in respect of this debate. Lets remember that some people hold a lot of comfort in believing that loved ones are still "out there", so lets respect the right of others to hold this opinion without belittling it. (Oh and before I'm accused of blasphemy, I'm not comparing psychics to God, its the principle thats similar, thats all).

Me personally? I still have doubts, I think this is tarnished by the vast number of frauds out there, but there are just one or two things that have really made me think. With the reading my friend got when I was pregnant, no one could have predicted those events at the time, but the psychic was spot on. I still doubt, but I completely respect anyones opinion who thinks otherwise, it would be nice if everyone else could do the same:green:.

Well said chelle huni..........your right we have to respect those that do/don't believe......i to don't like the "cons" out there but i am afraid people will try and scam ANYTHING these days.....

People have had personal experiences with others that have made them believe and some just don't...but i find reading these stories are fascinating ....thanks everyone foryour input....keep them coming xxxxxxxx

Latest posts

Back