Do you charge extra for French polish?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

veggie

Reaction score
I never used to, but the place I work at now charges an extra 10$ (US) for it, and I'm thrilled because it takes me longer. (I'm super picky and perfectionist about it) They also book me an extra 15 minutes for it, so long as the client remembers to mention it when they book their appointment.

Hi

Yes we charge extra for French and colour. More for French though. We were thinking of including colour polish in with our services, its not the application time its the extra time they are sat waiting for them to dry.
Plus we stock CND polish's and to encourage sales we polish their nail free of charge if they purchase a polish (with that colour and that time only)

We only charge £3 for a polish and £6.50 for French at the end of a service on its own its more.

veggie said:
I never used to, but the place I work at now charges an extra 10$ (US) for it, and I'm thrilled because it takes me longer. (I'm super picky and perfectionist about it) They also book me an extra 15 minutes for it, so long as the client remembers to mention it when they book their appointment.
hi ya i no it off the subject but i luv those t shirts on your link is there any ones like that for sale in the uk???

I absolutely charge extra for a french, we charge $5 extra. I think the average is $3-$5. Some people charge even more for french polish on toes. I know a place that charges $7 for french polish on toes.

Yes, I charge an extra £4.00 for french manicure, hope this helps

emmalouisa said:
hi ya i no it off the subject but i luv those t shirts on your link is there any ones like that for sale in the uk???
Thanks! We do international shipping as well. :)

We charge $6 for french polish whether it is on the toes or on the fingers

Latest posts

Back