Do you do ear candling and how popular is it?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tinkywinky

Reaction score
My question above ask all I want to know.

Is it worthwhile training, do you have regular clients etc?

How much do you charge?

Where did you train? I am finding it hard to get training in North/West Yorkshire.

Thanks for your help!! xx

I think it's just a gimmick and was a 2 minute wonder. I've had it done and ended up with an ear infection. It's very misleading as once the candle has burnt down, the client is led to believe that the residue is wax from their own ear YUCK! It's not, it's just melted candle wax.

I wouldn't waste your money on training as there isn't any call for it in salons. Maybe in an holistic centre. xxx

You can train in this at picasso's in Wakefield,
i do my partners for him as he goes in planes regularly and he says they do help,
i do offer them in the salon and have done the treatment on a few clients but i wouldn't say it is something they want every month, tends to be a one off with most people

i have trained, but found the demand for it very low.

however of the treatments i have performed people have found it really helped them. at the very least it is relaxing. i think it all hinges on the facial massage thats performed after the candling.

what exactly is ear candling?

OK don't think I'll bother. Lady at one of the training centres said it was REALLY popular. Things they say to get you on a course hey.....

Latest posts

Back