Do you geek too much???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me too,on occasion i think " i need a life " but nah not bothered for one :D

On a more serious note though,i do think a little less time on here and more spent drumming up custom wouldn't go a miss :o

at least i'm honest :lol:
I've done everything I can, short of paying em to do their nails,:cry: just got to hope they are snipping all my adverts and promotions and saving them till November:grr:

It's not so much the geeking that I do too much of, it's the people I have met on geek that I am now chatting to on MSN every afternoon, I get nothing done!

:lol: I know exactly what you mean......except it's morning for me and I usually end up having breakfast at lunchtime.:lol::lol:

But yes I do geek too much, as soon as I get up the laptop is turned on and I geek while having a cuppa and ciggie, while msning aswell:eek:. In fact, I had a 121 today that started at 9am and I was up early so I could get a geek session in before starting.:eek::lol: Then at night after dinner it's on the geek again. Hubby has given up asking me if I geeking.......he knows I am.:lol::lol:

How much is too much?

I tend to just pop in and out during the day....I only geek at night if hubby is watching footy...but with 3 Scottish teams in Europe that is quite a lot these days too!!!!

How much is too much?

I tend to just pop in and out during the day....I only geek at night if hubby is watching footy...but with 3 Scottish teams in Europe that is quite a lot these days too!!!!

Yeah i'm a daytime geek too,if they are playin on the Wii though i bob on :lol:

I too go through fazes, sometimes I m logged on all the time and 'need' to know what is going on :lol: Other times for what ever reason I slink away for a bit until I feel that familiar tug drawing me back!

Hubby works all different shifts, so I tend to keep my geeking to when he isn't here, although saying that atm while I can't do much else, I pretty much Geek whenever I feel like it :lol:

oh my life its scary how you become attached with things, i've just got in from being out with the girls and look at what i'm doing GEEKING!!!

Latest posts

Back