Do you geek too much???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

silver_griffin

Reaction score
I sometimes wonder where the hours (eeek!) go when im sat in front of my laptop. I come home thinking I'll just pop on to do a quick search on such and such and three hours later, dinner dishes still piled high in the sink, Ive looked at peoples websites, oohed and aaahed over new babies and come away with heaps of new ideas im desperate to try out!!!

So I was wondering if anyone thinks they geek a bit too much? For me I think the following will answer that for me.....

I was driving down the street yesterday and I saw a lady with a west highland terrier and the first thing that came into my head was - Adele Keegan!

Its great to have somewhere to come to chat about anything and everything, and the best advice is always on hand. You guys are all great. Thanku! xxxx

PS - Adele, your westie is so cute!x

i love being on here...for information and when im feeling down.but like you i think i am on here toooo long sometimes....with me hubby and kids its first come and thats it,i will get off for hubby.i was on here the other night for some time and i got a message on my phone....it was from hubby (who was sitting in the living room!!!!!)with his photo saying "in case you forget what i look like"!!!!!!!!!! i laughed then knew i had been on here bout 5 hours.....so i do try and limit myself now..xxxx although its sooooooo hard!!!!:hug:

Not at all! I'm hardly ever on the site!

*great cry of liar, liar pants on fire from all and sundry*:lol::lol:

I've only got one more day in my dreary job, so I may be geeking less in the next month or so once I become busier. I'm on here constantly at the moment. I wouldn't mind, but it's not as if I ever have anything interesting to say!

*sits back and waits for sarky comments*:green::lol::green:

Do i geek...?

eeer...YEAH id say so..whenever Rich sees me at the lap top he thinks its sweet that im a "little geekster"...his words not mine...LMAO:green:

Not at all! I'm hardly ever on the site!

*great cry of liar, liar pants on fire from all and sundry*:lol::lol:

I've only got one more day in my dreary job, so I may be geeking less in the next month or so once I become busier. I'm on here constantly at the moment. I wouldn't mind, but it's not as if I ever have anything interesting to say!

*sits back and waits for sarky comments*:green::lol::green:

I find your comments very interesting young Sals:hug:

I'm the same winding down in the job passing the day on:lol::lol:

errrr, according to my husband I definitely Geek too much!:o

(although iI would say not enough!!:green:)

well I'm relatively new to geeking but have been on a lot lately. Work has been quiet, about to change tactics in work, and it has been fab to be able to come into the geek 'staff-room' and chat.

my hub and son call my laptop 'lappy' and just now EXPECT me to be on all the time.

Loved the comical husband...............using his phone to communicate!!!

Have told my husband I would 'pencil him in for a coffee' whilst geeking and watching TV, ready for our 9pm coffee and bics.

hi hippy chick i am going to tell my hubby i will "pencil him in" later.....my hubby do make me laugh got a good sense of humour ....being married to me he has to be !!!!! lmao:green:

errrr, according to my husband I definitely Geek too much!:o

(although iI would say not enough!!:green:)

Erm, that'll be me as well then. :)

Me - sitting in front of the comp.............

Hubby - 'Are you geeking?'

Me - 'Yup :green:'

lol lol lol

I love geeking, but I love hubby too - I think I have a good balance :lol:......ish :green::green:

i go through fads....sometimes i am always on here (well when not working) and other times i feel less geeky and just pop on now and then.

i go through fads....sometimes i am always on here (well when not working) and other times i feel less geeky and just pop on now and then.

Me too...depends on whats going on at home etc.

Far too much, I've even got inlimited browsing on my mobile for down time in work, although it's rubbish cos I can't really reply to anything but I can read to my heart's content.

Do i geek too much - of course not, but then everything is relative!

It's not so much the geeking that I do too much of, it's the people I have met on geek that I am now chatting to on MSN every afternoon, I get nothing done!

ME - no , not at all, hardly ever:eek:

Well business is pretty quiet at the moment so I tend to geek. I'm inclined to think Hmmmm, housework, ironing, doing my own nails or geeking:green:

So sorry I'm sort of a fixture:lol:

i have it on all day and keep checking it , lol i am very sad !! even tho i have 2 kids and its holidays i still manage to get on here , haha

At least Im not the only one then lol. x

ME - no , not at all, hardly ever:eek:

Well business is pretty quiet at the moment so I tend to geek. I'm inclined to think Hmmmm, housework, ironing, doing my own nails or geeking:green:

So sorry I'm sort of a fixture:lol:
This is me too Work is really quiet, so when it's a choice of housework or geeking, guess which one wins. I just wish I wasn't in a completely different time zone from most peeps.

i have it on all day and keep checking it , lol i am very sad !! even tho i have 2 kids and its holidays i still manage to get on here , haha

Me too,on occasion i think " i need a life " but nah not bothered for one :D

On a more serious note though,i do think a little less time on here and more spent drumming up custom wouldn't go a miss :o

at least i'm honest :lol:

Latest posts

Back