Do You Have a Signature Service?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mani-fique!

Reaction score
I use CND products for my manicures - Solar Drench & Spa Manicure but I was wondering if any of you have a signature service that promotes YOU in some way and whether it is of any benefit?

Any type of nail enhancement ... that is my signature service.

I would hope my signature would be like the hairspray advert from eons ago - are they or arent they - real!

I also do all the enhancements, which is why i am called "Simply Nails".

People love my 3D nail art and my colour tips, so i suppose they are my signature service.

OoOoh...um i would have to say the one i do the most and the best would be french gel. i absolutley adore doing it and have converted a lot of my clients from plain to french (just in time for spring and summer) :lol:
oh actually it could also be french toes..?? i am doing so many of them at the moment.

A few months ago one of my regular clients came and said that whilst packing her bags in our local supermarket, the lady behind her said...I see you also go to Angie at NailStyle, she said yes and the other lady said, you can spot Angie's nails a mile off.....now i don't know if thats a good thing or not......:lol: .....but apparently my nails have a "look".......i haven't a clue what it is though...:confused:

I also do alot of glitter tips and apart from me mate Amber (minkus) there are not many round here that do this.:)

same here angie....my clients can tell others that have nails done by me!
my signature service i suppose would be gel nails, although i do L&P. in my area, its gel that clients ask for. also my nail art and glitter nails are my signature service too.

A few months ago one of my regular clients came and said that whilst packing her bags in our local supermarket, the lady behind her said...I see you also go to Angie at NailStyle, she said yes and the other lady said, you can spot Angie's nails a mile off.....now i don't know if thats a good thing or not......:lol: .....but apparently my nails have a "look".......i haven't a clue what it is though...:confused:

I also do alot of glitter tips and apart from me mate Amber (minkus) there are not many round here that do this.:)

They do Angie ! I can't even explain what it is ( but it's a good thing ) i can tell if they are yours before i even see your name .

Well i consider myself to be still very new to the industry,but after further training i intend my signature to be natural looking nails created by offering specailist services such as cbm,by a skill full tech !

Like Fiona,i want peeps to beleive they are real !

Latest posts

Back