Do you know what it could be ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sleepingbeauty

Reaction score
I had an appointment this morning to remove what I thought was purely Bio Sculpture Gel.. But whilst the colours & finishing gel was Bio Sculpture the base wasnt.

The lady informed me that it comes in a Grey round pot with Blue writing on it and the consistancy was very much like putty, that kind of needed brushing / pat squashing into place. It was applied to the nail and wasnt self leveling so the lady had to positon & level herself using the brush but at the same time it had a certain type of thickened (runnyness about it). It was then cured in a lamp ...

Any ideas? it was hard to remove & didnt soak off so had to be buffed off. Dont get me wrong it performed well & the ladies nails looked good after 3 weeks treatment, but I am interested as to what this base product was if anyone has any ideas.

Last edited:
i use hard gel (fibregel) which is a buff off only gel and it is exactly how you described it may be that
:lol:

i use hard gel (fibregel) which is a buff off only gel and it is exactly how you described it may be that
:lol:

Is it called Fibre Gel ? and would yours also be in a grey pot with blue writing ?

yeah huni its called fibre gel, no mines not in a grey pot though its white, there are alot of brands about though so its probably another brand. if it didnt soak off in acetone and had to be filed (buffed off) its defo a hard gel x

Could it be NSI balance gel? It's a buff off hard gel that comes in different viscosity. The pot is silver and has blue writing on it?

Sent from my LT15i using SalonGeek

it sounds as if it was a hard gel which is why it wouldn't soak off, hardgels have to be buffed off

dont recognise the description of the pot though

im just happy i was right !! lol x:lol:

Latest posts

Back