SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
I wish there was a forum for lash extensions, we’re growing exponentially. Anyways, my question is if you lash every single natural lash? (Excluding baby lashes) I have a habit of always lashing every adult lash and my sets/fills can be lengthy if you have a lot of lashes. I lash every lash in fear of retention, them noticing too much fall out if I lash less. What is your preference and why?

If your client has a very low lash count then you would need to, but if your client has a medium to high lash count then for salon lashing you do not need to.⁠

However what we do recommend is to always where possible cover 100% of the inner and outer sections as these areas are usually more sparse, however the middle section you can cover only 80% if need be.⁠

Of course each client is different, a client may have a naturally sparse area over the middle as such you may need to cover 100% - or a client may have a real imbalance of lashes on one eye compared to the other, so here you would need to balance.⁠

But in general 100% is not always necessary, so if you have been stressing out about covering all lashes then please don't, instead follow this rule.

I have literally just started as a lash tech .. so this is just a great peice of advice .. thankyou

I have literally just started as a lash tech .. so this is just a great peice of advice .. thankyou
You are very welcome. We offer lots of advice on our Instagram page too :)

Latest posts

Back