Do you need B, S & C wax course to wax a back?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kizzycat

Reaction score
I have just done the speed waxing course with kim lawless. Just wondering that in order for me to be insured to wax a back, do i need to do the back sack and crack course or will i be covered the same way i would if i was to do a forearm? (at this point I dont really want to do male intimate waxing, just the back)

In my opinion, if you can wax a leg, bikini line etc, then you can wax a back. The basic techniques are the same, so you will be fine. If in doubt always ask your insurers but I can't see there will be problem. Good luck!

No no no! Ok, let me explain.

Speed waxing covers the general body of the male and female. Everything apart from the intimate areas.

Once you are qualified in general body waxing or speed waxing (that's just a term), then you can wax a back, legs etc etc. It's all of the general body.

However, to wax a a male and female intimate area, you need to get trained to be insured. It's an odd thing as most insurers say that if you can wax a leg, that you can wax every part of the body, however, they are all asking for certificates, so it's a bit confusing.

So back to your question:-

If you have done my Speed waxing or you have a certificate from anyone else in basic body waxing, you are covered to wax a mans back.

NOTE: The term Back, Sac & Crack is very misleading as it doesn't mean the full back and shoulders; it's just the small of the back (the area above the coccyx/tailbone).

HTH's x

No no no! Ok, let me explain.

Speed waxing covers the general body of the male and female. Everything apart from the intimate areas.

Once you are qualified in general body waxing or speed waxing (that's just a term), then you can wax a back, legs etc etc. It's all of the general body.

However, to wax a a male and female intimate area, you need to get trained to be insured. It's an odd thing as most insurers say that if you can wax a leg, that you can wax every part of the body, however, they are all asking for certificates, so it's a bit confusing.

If you have done my Speed waxing or you have a certificate from anyone else in basic body waxing, you are covered to wax a mans back.

NOTE: The term Back, Sac & Crack is very misleading as it doesn't mean the full back and shoulders; it's just the small of the back (the area above the coccyx/tailbone).

HTH's x

awww thank you for explaining that, you are right the term back sack and crack got me thinking that i might not be able to wax a back. I did your speed waxing course on Monday Kim, thoroughly enjoyed it, saving my pennies for the intimate x

awww thank you for explaining that, you are right the term back sack and crack got me thinking that i might not be able to wax a back. I did your speed waxing course on Monday Kim, thoroughly enjoyed it, saving my pennies for the intimate x
Sorry but I never know geek names:) Remember to read your manual as everything you need to know is in there. Everything! Here if you need me. xx

QUOTE=Kim Lawless;1534497]No no no! Ok, let me explain.

HTH's x[/QUOTE]

Hi Kim

So is that the case even if though the certifcate I have from our fabulous training says "female speed waxing"? Its all so confusing :S xxx

Latest posts

Back