Do you of any websites for Nail Art ideas?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MINKUS

Gel Junkie
Reaction score
Hi all

I have got myself a booking for 3 people on Saturday (cant stop whoopee-ing as thats good for saying i've not been at this long and i was recommended!!)

Only thing is...luckily I have been forewarned.. 2 of the ladies want nice and easy French....1 will want something a bit more jazzy..

Now, all i have in my 'nail art' kit is lots of rhinestones, coloured nail polishes, crushed shells and dried flowers.

ANYONE GOT ANY IDEAS/INSPIRATION OR....LINKS TO A GOOD WEBSITE..they have to be acheivable! I have seen Christies AmAzing ones!! but dont think i'll be able to pick that up a 3 days!!

Thanks Peeps any help is greatly received!!

Ambx

have a look in the members gallery, there are loads of different nail art ideas on there. laystars site is really good, she has some how to's on her site too. having brain block cant think now. doh!

i always find that if im surfing net and see a design i like, then i will save the picture on file, for future ref'.

Great news about saturday...no stopping you now..!!

Just wanted to add something that happened to me. I had 2 ladies come in for new sets and like you i was warned that one wanted french the other loved art and the louder the better with colour...! so i had 2 nail art boards covered with alsorts of designs which she had seen but she wanted something a littlle different..! so i was up till 3am looking and designing a whole new board..(i like to please..can you tell) i was really pleased with my end result and went to bed a happy bunny.
When i got to work after 3 hours sleep i did the first lady who was over the moon with her forever french, so on to the next...i finished her lovely new nails and waited for her to tell me what colours she wanted and how many gems she wanted placed on them....i heard nothing....i asked her what nail art she wanted...her reply was " i love them just as they are" i couldnt beleive it...all those hours and she had french...!

But she loved them so im happy.....tired but happy..lol
MINKUS said:
Hi all

I have got myself a booking for 3 people on Saturday (cant stop whoopee-ing as thats good for saying i've not been at this long and i was recommended!!)

Only thing is...luckily I have been forewarned.. 2 of the ladies want nice and easy French....1 will want something a bit more jazzy..

Now, all i have in my 'nail art' kit is lots of rhinestones, coloured nail polishes, crushed shells and dried flowers.

ANYONE GOT ANY IDEAS/INSPIRATION OR....LINKS TO A GOOD WEBSITE..they have to be acheivable! I have seen Christies AmAzing ones!! but dont think i'll be able to pick that up a 3 days!!

Thanks Peeps any help is greatly received!!

Ambx

Ah lol you knew that would happen !!

hi,I hope your nails went ok on saturday .I have handpainted designs on my web page I know its a bit late but i only joined the group today.My web page is www.poonarny.fsnet.co.uk It may give you some ideas for the future.All the best Daryl.

OMG! Daryl your nails are amazing! ... I found your site a while ago and had it saved in my favourites ... everyone that comes to my house gets shown your work .. I am so envious of your amazing talent :) My son absolutely raved over the simpsons ones.

I am so glad you are here and I could say "wow and hello" :)
erm do i sound like a groupie now lol :o

Welcome :)
Jo xx

Amazing nail art Daryl! Really nice designs and beautifully done.

Hi just had a look at your website Daryl and my jaw is still on the floor!! they are absolutely amaing! as for ideas for the future........LOL.......I would never be able to create masterpieces like that, especially freehand! You must be really proud - I would be x

Well.....i might just be able to manage the holly...just!

I've also had you site in my favourites Daryl, same as Jo.

Fantastic! welcome to the site :hug:

:D Thank you all for your lurvly comments.when do you go to the chat room ? do you have a specific day and time if so I`ll try to catch you.Thanks again,Daryl.

I think your username is very clever. In fact, there's quite a few good ones. They always make me smile.

uh... wow. Just checked out your site Daryl. Some of the detail on those nails is simply amazing.

Blimey - you're right, GMG - so much detail in such little space!!! :D

Do you use a magnifying glass, Daryl???

That really is fantastic work!

Karen
xxx

No I don`t need a magnifying to do nails just for driving!.(I ran over someones pet chicken not so long ago `cos I thought it was a carrierbag! ) Thanks:biggrin: again for your kind words you`re doing wonders for my ego!

I'm just stunned are your designs - truly amazing!

Julie

oh my god you must have been an artist before doing nails :lol: , they are fantastic, you should be very proud of yourself , they must take you hours to do ,

MINKUS said:
ive got a pretty large list as a sticky on my forum so ill just put it here

i think some of ur guys links may be on here. if that offends any of you, just let me know ill get rid of it!!

http://s4.invisionfree.com/Nail_Art_Forum/index.php?showtopic=25

Hey Fluffho!

My website link is on your page, only its an old site link!!

I've recently re-done my site, and the direct link is

http://kookynails.tripod.com

Thanks chica xx

I am in so much awe of you & your work and detail is fantastic. How about some tutorials on how to do some of the simpler designs.

thanks for sharing them with us

Lucia
x

You definately leave alotttt of room for improvment for my own nail art, very very inspiring, you are truley a talented bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (and an artist)

Latest posts

Back