Do you offer additional services?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Helward87

Reaction score
Hi all,

I currently offer CND L&p, shellac, mani & pedi and am looking to offer an additional service.

I do t want to offer lashes as its not a 'quick' service and the maintenance is quite costly, I dont think it will be popular with my clients.

So I'm considering spray tanning, or brows.

Brows I think will be steady and consistent, I've been asked about them a few times.
Spray tanning, may be more seasonal but is also a very quick turnaround.

Do you offer additional services? And if so what is your most popular 'add on' service and where/who did you train with and why?!

For brows I'm considering flirties training and for tan I'm looking at nouvatan xxx

Hi,

I've debated this myself recently - and decided to go on a waxing course in the first instance. It covers brow, facial, underarm, leg and basic bikini. I had debated this or tanning, and may still do the tanning course yet, but when I have asked my current nail clients what other treatments they'd like - and waxing (brows, legs and facial) were top of the list. At least I know when I qualify I'll have a client base already - so it's definitely worth listening to what your clients want.

Lou xx

I added spray tanning but I'm not busy with it at all. Still glad I didn't it though as I spray myself an have a few clients that get it. My clients have said they're interested in brows and waxing and I purchase my stock and do training with NSI and they recommended waxing as it will be regular appointments.

I added spray tanning and did quite a lot of it. Most of the clients for tanning were my nail clients who said they felt more comfortable with me tanning them as they knew me well already [emoji2]

They all grumbled when I gave it up and I still get asked now if I'm going to bring it back.

But I couldn't get on top of my overspray problem and it was turning my lounge brown :( so it had to go.

It says you're in London. Are you home or salon based? Do you need a licence?

Licencing requirements will affect the relevancy of advice received so it would be handy to know. Some boroughs don't require home based licences others do. The courses you mention wouldn't be suitable for licencing.

I work mobile :)

The cost of training in either is looking pretty much the same so that doesn't make my decision any easier :)

I added spray tanning and did quite a lot of it. Most of the clients for tanning were my nail clients who said they felt more comfortable with me tanning them as they knew me well already [emoji2]

They all grumbled when I gave it up and I still get asked now if I'm going to bring it back.

But I couldn't get on top of my overspray problem and it was turning my lounge brown :( so it had to go.
I added spray tanning but I'm not busy with it at all. Still glad I didn't it though as I spray myself an have a few clients that get it. My clients have said they're interested in brows and waxing and I purchase my stock and do training with NSI and they recommended waxing as it will be regular appointments.

Who did you both train with in spray tanning?! Xx

Personally I think spray tanning isn't as popular anymore as there are so many over the counter ones people can buy. I'm considering adding brows to my services, in particular HD brows as it seems quite popular. I also do massage so on top of my nail treatments I also do hand/ arm and foot/ leg massages which can be a great little add on!

Who did you both train with in spray tanning?! Xx

Nouvatan and would thoroughly recommend the training and the product. They have trainers nationwide. Never had a bad tan and lovely colour, not the cheapest but it shows

Nouvatan and would thoroughly recommend the training and the product. They have trainers nationwide. Never had a bad tan and lovely colour, not the cheapest but it shows

There training is actually really reasonable and the kit is quite good too! They are offering £50 off at the mo if you book with a kit :)

They're always there on the end of a phone if you have any questions/problems too. Go for it! Perfect time of year

They're always there on the end of a phone if you have any questions/problems too. Go for it! Perfect time of year

Booked with Nouvatan eeeeeekkk [emoji13][emoji13][emoji5]️[emoji122][emoji122] xx

Good decision, you'll be glad you picked them x

Latest posts

Back