Do you open Mondays and Sundays?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tomtomrow

Reaction score
Do you have them off? So many salons are opening Sundays its crazy!

But you make your money

You don't have the hustle and bustle of a Saturday but in my experience its a great day to work in a salon
Especially if you work in a large salon and all staff are in on a Saturday
Still run a fully booked column but salon is less hectic

Sundays seem to be the new Saturday. I'm mobile, yet I seem to have more and more clients asking if I'm available on Sunday!! What happened to it being a day of rest, can't turn them away though!

Some salons at Manchester, and some mobile girls we know work on a Sunday because its easy for clients because the roads are quieter than hectic Saturday traffic.

We work on a Sundays and we like it.

Be careful when I opened my own salon i opened 7 days a week and its not worth it you need at least 1 day off when you know that the salon is closed and you can relax. Even though its your own business if you leave staff in there while your not there you will still be thinking about it all day.

We have opened 7 days a week for the last 15 years, I split the shifts between the girls, the girls with young children like the Sunday shift as their husbands are home to have the kids, you have to do what you can at the moment to make it work :)

It's good though to still be busy on a Sunday :)

I don't open Sundays but I do open Mondays. None of the other salons in my town open on Mondays so it's beneficial to me :)

I think because so many people work 6 day weeks or a Saturday is now more common to work on Sundays are a good day for business. I have 2 jobs as well as trying to set up my own business Sunday is my only day off at the minute (and that's only 1/2 a day!) so a hairdresser to be open on a Sunday for me would be fab for me!

I don't open Sundays but I do open Mondays. None of the other salons in my town open on Mondays so it's beneficial to me :)

good idea:biggrin:

How many nights do you do late nights?

I open mon- sat. closed on a sunday and bank hoildays! Its gota be done, i need rest! I find mondays my clients that are super organised like to plan out for the entire week, so its a very good day for booking appointments in. xoxo

Latest posts

Back