Do you respect your partners privacy ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was looking for some photos once and I popped a disc in the pc, to find pictures of a half naked woman in my oh's bedroom. So.. I went on a complete snooping mission, found out things I really cannot publish on here, but the least of it was that he was seeing another woman and had got her pregnant, and he owed about 50k on credit cards. (Leading a double life can be very expensive!) Needless to say I ejected him from my life pretty sharpish. It was absolutely awful, above all my disappointment was so huge because I really had thought he was something special, but I'm really really glad I found out before I got more deeply involved with him. However, I don't know if I will ever be able to trust anyone again. It was a few years ago now but he still reckons we are made for each other but the timing was all wrong back then. Yeah right.

I agree with all your replies, there is a reason why I snoop because he is giving me good reason too, but on the other hand I know he has never ever looked at any of my private things, certainly not my phone, but I am very open with it, so I don't give him any reason too. Trust is a two way thing, there have been times in the past where he has doubted me, but I would never give him reason too ever again. :biggrin:

I agree with all your replies, there is a reason why I snoop because he is giving me good reason too, but on the other hand I know he has never ever looked at any of my private things, certainly not my phone, but I am very open with it, so I don't give him any reason too. Trust is a two way thing, there have been times in the past where he has doubted me, but I would never give him reason too ever again. :biggrin:

How do you know that he has'nt looked at your phone...just a thought..! xx

:wink2:
How do you know that he has'nt looked at your phone...just a thought..! xx
Your right I don't, I just think I know him well enough to know he wouldn't snoop, he would just ask me out right if he ever had any doubts, the reason I don't do that, is because I'm not sure I can believe a word he says anymore, which is not a good thing I know!:wink2:

Sorry if I missed this bit, but did you try the number that he'd text? Did you recognise the voice?

Hiya

I feel very sad for you

sometimes its best to let go..i now im a expert at letting go in my youth.

cheating partners are not worth it.

I'm sorry if this sounds a little harsh:sad:

I they love you whay are they cheating on you...and why if they love you would they risk passing on various sex transmitted disease

I dropped in at a ex and he was on the job, it breaks your heart at the time
Later in life you will seee they wernt worth it.

We all make mistakes in life...i'm one of thhem

but i would never do this sort of thing to my husband, as i love so much
If i decided to do this sort of thing i would have to say our relationship was over

Nothing wrong with a little flirting:wink2:if we are honest we alll do it
Would we get all dressed up, if it wasnt for us trying to attract others.

I would check this out make sure that this is not a bunny boiler who wont leave well alone..then decide from the info you get

good luck in what you decide to do

LOVE JENX

I would have to snoop, and have been doing a lot lately with my friend as she was suspecting her partner. He also is away all week as he is in the navy, she checked emails, phone messages and even got his contact names on the phone when he was in the shower, and then once he went back on the sunday evening she rang every number to see who answered the phone. She has even got into his ebay account and is not keeping an eye on what he is buying and selling.

Sorry if I missed this bit, but did you try the number that he'd text? Did you recognise the voice?
I didn't get chance to make a note of this phone number, there is definately someone where he works with the same name, and she is on holiday this week, i don't know who she is or anything so wouldn't recognise the voice. He came home last night, his phone was on but on silent, walked the dog but before he went out, he switched his phone off when i wasn't looking, not sure if he has realised what i am up to, but if he had nothing to hide, he wouldn't need to switch the phone off would he, also inside his wallet i found a little piece of paper with some directions on it, to a hotel up the coast about 40mins from where he works, and he hasn't told me anything about needing to go up that way for anything ?:biggrin:

Yes I would snoop,
simple as that ....no explaination from me lol, just yes I would !

I once did though, on my phone bill was a odd number that came up again and again, at unusal times ...early in the morning or around midnightish ,
i reconised it, and thought mabey it was the taxi number, I presumed he was ringing taxi's and sneaking off when I was in bed,
I finally plucked up the courage to ring it ..
and
IT WAS THE KEBAB SHOP :o
we had been ordering late night pizza lol

PMSL!!! xxx

I respect my partners privacy but unfortunately he doesnt always respect
mine :sad:

My partner was looking through my text messages once i wasnt worried too much as i had nothing to hide but he found a number he didnt recognize and asked me who it was, i replied it was a collegue that worked with me that kept sending me funny and rude texts just jokes, well he rang and him and said dont text my girlfriend again :mad: i could have died i tell you. Luckily this guy gathered how slightly possesive he was.

I am pleased to say he doesnt snoop anymore and if i gave him reason to be i wouldnt be daft enough to leave the evidence there for him.
I dont feel the need to check his phone as i really am not bothered hes a man and thats it, and my saying is what you dont know doesnt harm you, anyway i would be horrified if i ever found anything :eek:

Julie x

Hate to say this hun, but if you don't trust him, you shouldn't be with him. It won't matter what he does, says, doesn't say etc, you will always have trust issues. When you find the right guy, or girl:D you won't have this problem and to stay with someone you don't trust is soul destroying. For both of you.
I've been with hubby number 2 for 23 years I have never felt I couldn't trust him. My first husband on the other hand............ 4 years of hell, nuff said

Latest posts

Back