Do you think this size is good for these lashes?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pipi

Reaction score
Hi all I hope I can get some help here. :)
So I was practicing the gluing process and choosing the right size silicone rod for lash lifting and I'm wondering if this size would turn out nicely if I would put a solutions on them? This is size Medium but I'm worried it would look too curly maybe?

I've been told that the majority of people need Medium size is that what you experience in your business?

Attachments

• IMG_20191026_141302~2.jpg
    IMG_20191026_141302~2.jpg
    627.8 KB · Views: 37
Hello! I'm new to lashes myself but yes I would go with this! I've used the medium for all my clients so far - but I do use the small on my mums lashes because she has reeeeally short lashes!
I'm going to try a small on lashes I would normally use a medium on though and see how that looks - I love when the lashes are just pointing straight up I think it looks fab but I suppose its not for everyone :)

Hello! I'm new to lashes myself but yes I would go with this! I've used the medium for all my clients so far - but I do use the small on my mums lashes because she has reeeeally short lashes!
I'm going to try a small on lashes I would normally use a medium on though and see how that looks - I love when the lashes are just pointing straight up I think it looks fab but I suppose its not for everyone :)
Thank you for reply :) I was just worried that it might be too curly after the procedure. What procedure would you follow if the small rod doesn't turn out well with normal lashes?

Thank you for reply :) I was just worried that it might be too curly after the procedure. What procedure would you follow if the small rod doesn't turn out well with normal lashes?

If the lashes are too curly you can relax them, I haven't had to do this myself yet but I've read a few posts on here (Im sure they would come up if you type in lash lift gone wrong... or something to that effect!)
I believe you just comb the solutions through the lashes without gluing them to the sheilds to just soften the curl... but please check it out because like I say I haven't tried it yet myself! :)

If the lashes are too curly you can relax them, I haven't had to do this myself yet but I've read a few posts on here (Im sure they would come up if you type in lash lift gone wrong... or something to that effect!)
I believe you just comb the solutions through the lashes without gluing them to the sheilds to just soften the curl... but please check it out because like I say I haven't tried it yet myself! :)
I've seen those. Many thanks again and wish you all the best with your business :)

They won’t be too curly as the solutions are only applied at the base of the lashes therefore the tips will still be their natural shape.
90% if the time I use the small shields or rods as my clients want a dramatic lift. I use a medium for a more natural lift or extremely long lashes.
These pics are the longest lashes I do and both were on a small shield
IMG_9938.JPG
IMG_1626.JPG

Latest posts

Back