Quantcast

Do you use Refectocil eyelash lift?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

Facetoface

Reaction score
I am thinking about adding eyelash lift to my services that I offer. I am leaning towards Relectocil.
Does anyone have any experienced with this system? If so please let me know what your feelings about this product?
Thank you!

Kyralouise

Reaction score
I use refectocil tint for both brow tint and lash tint. I am qualified in lash tint but it's not a popular service for my clients. However most eyelash lifting clients opt for a lift+tint, so I only tint then.
A lot of my clients have dark hair and lashes, so even a blue black tint isn't very noticeable on them.

In terms of the actual product, it's great! I find it lasts 2/3 weeks on the skin and 6/8 on the hairs

Facetoface

Reaction score
I use refectocil tint for both brow tint and lash tint. I am qualified in lash tint but it's not a popular service for my clients. However most eyelash lifting clients opt for a lift+tint, so I only tint then.
A lot of my clients have dark hair and lashes, so even a blue black tint isn't very noticeable on them.

In terms of the actual product, it's great! I find it lasts 2/3 weeks on the skin and 6/8 on the hairs
Thank you for your time & info💜

Latest posts