Do you want me as world leader

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who for world leader ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
no way...the song and dance they make over a cold...you'd never hear the end of it if they had to give birth, we all know they cant multi task...how would they be able to breath and push at the same time...:lol:

yeah but if they cant breathe and push at the same time we all know which one will win having been there lol. Once that feeling comes over you , you cant fight it, you have to push!!!!

Maybe we should have a pregnant male commune then, they can all moan together xx

Chels of Oz it is - not sure about that law though:eek:

:wink2::wink2::wink2:

What will Nailzoo have to say about this??

See how the power has affected Adele already....she forgets the little people who put her where she is today!!!

It will all end in tears....mark my words!!!!

See how the power has affected Adele already....she forgets the little people who put her where she is today!!!

VERY good point, Izzi. I really don't think she's thought this through properly. Adele, if you need a political advisor you only have to ask!

oh err you have my vote :lol: only coz you sound scary if i pee you off :lol::lol:, no i hope you make all these things come true !!
and can we not have to pay tax on wages please coz that pees me off no end !! :lol:

they say no vote is a wasted vote....and mines legless....:lol:..
Quite right too, the only way to be:green:

So what are you calling yourself Adele? The Party Party?:green:

BTW, I'm holding judgement until I see more policies.
Picky, picky, picky:)

I'm undecided at the moment, ..... oh gawd, is that treason?! :Scared: :lol: (I can sense that HappyHands aka the Queen of Hearts) may be heading my way shortly.

What time's your party political message btw and will it be broadcast from the local pub? If it's your round, make mine a double please!

All party political broadcasts will come from Windsor Castle (when I'm in the UK) the cellar will always be open

Can we channel some funds into researching male pregnancies?? I think this would be a wonderful policy to have :))
I am opening the Isle of Wight just for this purpose

Gulp!! hadn't thought of that - back to HQ for a drink ermm I mean conference:Scared::Scared::Scared:

oh err you have my vote :lol: only coz you sound scary if i pee you off :lol::lol:,

Now that is how democracies end and dictatorships start! Be very careful everyone!:lol:

oh err you have my vote :lol: only coz you sound scary if i pee you off :lol::lol:, no i hope you make all these things come true !!
and can we not have to pay tax on wages please coz that pees me off no end !! :lol:

No taxes anywhere:)

sals ssshh she might set the s .a. s on yer !! (secret adele slaves ) just play along or we might never see you again , haha

sals ssshh she might set the s .a. s on yer !! (secret adele slaves ) just play along or we might never see you again , haha

:lol::lol:

If I disappear carry on the fight for democracy and against tyranny! Right, I'm off to hide in the attic.

I'm witholding my vote until Adele offers to provide to EVERY WOMAN on the face of the earth, a "Male Remote".

This remote will control: Hubbies, boyfriends & sons.

It will:
- cause men to SUCCESSFULLY aim INTO the toilet AND clean up any drops that they might miss (if the batteries are low in the remote, they might miss) AND they will put BOTH the seat and the cover down on the toilet when finished.
- have a volume control (to sound out their snoring and other tiresome noises)
- have a gas converter (that converts fart's malicious odours into the floral scent of the woman's choice)
- have a "dutiful partner" function that causes the male subject to behave like an equal partner and do his fair share around the house INCLUDING diaper changes, poop-scooping of kitty litter AND cleaning the oven
- a Romance button, which will cause him to either A) behave romantically instead of like a horny dog or B) cause him to choose a sentimental romantic gift for special occasions instead of a blender or coffee maker.
- have an entertainment button, that will cause him to entertain/care for the children so you can have a TRULY RELAXING bath or cuppa without having to run interference
- have a "Yes Dear/I understand hun" button for the males that are truly stupid and don't understand we simply want to vent without them offering ways (that don't work) of "fixing things"
- Built in 'blinders' that will prevent them from getting whiplash from looking elsewhere.....
- have a "remote rejection" button, that will cause hubbies to give up the remote and cease channel surfing
- have a "work like a dog" button so that they will FINALLY finish all the tasks on the "Honey Do" list of things that have needed doing for quite some time.

Any other ideas, ladies?????
:lol:

i deffo want one of them !!:green:

I'm witholding my vote until Adele offers to provide to EVERY WOMAN on the face of the earth, a "Male Remote".

It will:
- cause men to SUCCESSFULLY aim INTO the toilet AND clean up any drops that they might miss (if the batteries are low in the remote, they might miss) AND they will put BOTH the seat and the cover down on the toilet when finished.
- have a gas converter (that converts fart's malicious odours into the floral scent of the woman's choice)
- have a "dutiful partner" function that causes the male subject to behave like an equal partner and do his fair share around the house INCLUDING diaper changes, poop-scooping of kitty litter AND cleaning the oven
- a Romance button, which will cause him to either A) behave romantically instead of like a horny dog or B) cause him to choose a sentimental romantic gift for special occasions instead of a blender or coffee maker.
- have an entertainment button, that will cause him to entertain/care for the children so you can have a TRULY RELAXING bath or cuppa without having to run interference
- have a "Yes Dear/I understand hun" button for the males that are truly stupid and don't understand we simply want to vent without them offering ways (that don't work) of "fixing things"
- Built in 'blinders' that will prevent them from getting whiplash from looking elsewhere.....
- have a "remote rejection" button, that will cause hubbies to give up the remote and cease channel surfing
- have a "work like a dog" button so that they will FINALLY finish all the tasks on the "Honey Do" list of things that have needed doing for quite some time.

:lol:

Brilliant! :green: How about hanging wet towels up properly, instead of chucking them over the side of the bath / on the bed / on the floor??

Brilliant! :green: How about hanging wet towels up properly, instead of chucking them over the side of the bath / on the bed / on the floor??

That falls under the button of " have a "dutiful partner" function that causes the male subject to behave like an equal partner and do his fair share around the house INCLUDING diaper changes, poop-scooping of kitty litter AND cleaning the oven"

haha:lol:

Voted Adele for World Leader but think it should definitely have "nutter" in there like other geeks have said :lol:

You know Adele, I am a very naughty geek and will cause trouble if you do not deliver on your policies????????

While you are at it - the weather here is gorgeous I said gorgeous :lol: as world leader I expect you to keep the weather just as it is today AND also I want bucketfulls fo money so I can satisfy my need for comfort shopping - OH and I want to be thin - so as world leader you can sort that out - that will do for now - will be back to give you some more requests - HAHAHA you thought it would be easy didn't you :lol::lol::lol::lol:

BTW - watch out for the traitors and peasants who want to overcome your leadership :lol:

I haven't voted yet... you see Izzi is making a good argument against Adele... but then Adele is older than me...therefore dafter...:lol::lol::lol: I like daft...

but then I like money and power and all other presidential/world leader benefits... :rolleyes:

So I am having a moment :idea: ....

I will return....:cool:

Adele, before I vote, I need to check something....

Will you be making us eat those little green things? (don't want to mention the 's' word in case it sparks another war:lol:)

Will you be making us eat those little green things? (don't want to mention the 's' word in case it sparks another war:lol:)

well I'll say it for you....

SPROUTS YUM YUM

It will:

REMOTE GRANTED - GREAT IDEA

Voted Adele for World Leader but think it should definitely have "nutter" in there like other geeks have said :lol:

You know Adele, I am a very naughty geek and will cause trouble if you do not deliver on your policies????????

While you are at it - the weather here is gorgeous I said gorgeous :lol: as world leader I expect you to keep the weather just as it is today AND also I want bucketfulls fo money so I can satisfy my need for comfort shopping - OH and I want to be thin - so as world leader you can sort that out - that will do for now - will be back to give you some more requests - HAHAHA you thought it would be easy didn't you

BTW - watch out for the traitors and peasants who want to overcome your leadership :lol:
GLORIOUS WEATHER, MONEY IN BUCKETFULS & THINNESS SHALL BE YOURS:lol:

I haven't voted yet... you see Izzi is making a good argument against Adele... but then Adele is older than me...therefore dafter...:lol::lol::lol: I like daft...

but then I like money and power and all other presidential/world leader benefits... :rolleyes:

So I am having a moment :idea: ....

I will return....:cool:
BE VERY CAREFUL:irked::lol:

SPROUTS ARE OPTIONAL
YOU CAN EAT WHAT YOU WANT EVERYTHING WILL BE GOOD FOR YOU AND NOTHING WILL MAKE YOU FAT
:green:

Sorry Adele, but since you sentenced me to 10 years hard labour I have now cast my vote.

It's Izzy and me against the world!

Sorry Adele, but since you sentenced me to 10 years hard labour I have now cast my vote.

It's Izzy and me against the world!

Adele sits down, opens the 'sentencing book' and writes in the two names:irked::irked::irked:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back