Do you want me as world leader

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who for world leader ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Adele sits down, opens the 'sentencing book' and writes in the two names:irked::irked::irked:

See, told you all she was a despot!:green: On your own heads be it! I'm off now. If I'm not back by lunchtime tomorrow, you'll know I'm smashing rocks in some gulag somewhere!! :eek: Call Amnesty!

Ok I am here.... I have read all the posts and have come to a final dission!!!!

I vote adele.. and why you may ask...

Well she put me where I am today.. yep... THE QUEEN OF HEARTS... Anyone who does not vote for her.. You WILL be found and YOUR heads will be chopped (oh great remote victoria place an order for me)..

I have loads more paper to add sentanceing names on.. but skip the 10yrs hard labour "JUST CHOP OF THEIR HEADS" AND PUT A SMILE ON THE LITTLE QUEENS FACE..:lol::lol:

REMOTE GRANTED - GREAT IDEA

GLORIOUS WEATHER, MONEY IN BUCKETFULS & THINNESS SHALL BE YOURS:lol:

BE VERY CAREFUL:irked::lol:

SPROUTS ARE OPTIONAL
YOU CAN EAT WHAT YOU WANT EVERYTHING WILL BE GOOD FOR YOU AND NOTHING WILL MAKE YOU FAT :green:

Adele, you have a well-reasoned and carefully thought-out strategy....... My vote is yours!! If you can throw in long nail beds, and destroy the urge to pick ones enhancments off I'll vote next time as well - promise!!!

Ok I am here.... I have read all the posts and have come to a final dission!!!!

I vote adele.. and why you may ask...

Well she put me where I am today.. yep... THE QUEEN OF HEARTS... Anyone who does not vote for her.. You WILL be found and YOUR heads will be chopped (oh great remote victoria place an order for me)..

I have loads more paper to add sentanceing names on.. but skip the 10yrs hard labour "JUST CHOP OF THEIR HEADS" AND PUT A SMILE ON THE LITTLE QUEENS FACE..:lol::lol:

HAPPY HANDS - YOUR WISH IS GRANTED, GO GET 'EM:green:

Adele, you have a well-reasoned and carefully thought-out strategy....... My vote is yours!! If you can throw in long nail beds, and destroy the urge to pick ones enhancments off I'll vote next time as well - promise!!!
LONG NAIL BEDS COME AS STANDARD AND IF ANYONE GETS THE URGE TO PICK, WELL JUST THINK OF HAPPYHANDS:lol::lol::lol:

Can you abolish HOUSEWORK, WASHING, IRONING, AND ANY OTHER BORING CHORES please?

If you can, you definitely have my vote!

I'm witholding my vote until Adele offers to provide to EVERY WOMAN on the face of the earth, a "Male Remote".

This remote will control: Hubbies, boyfriends & sons.

It will:
- cause men to SUCCESSFULLY aim INTO the toilet AND clean up any drops that they might miss (if the batteries are low in the remote, they might miss) AND they will put BOTH the seat and the cover down on the toilet when finished.
- have a volume control (to sound out their snoring and other tiresome noises)
- have a gas converter (that converts fart's malicious odours into the floral scent of the woman's choice)
- have a "dutiful partner" function that causes the male subject to behave like an equal partner and do his fair share around the house INCLUDING diaper changes, poop-scooping of kitty litter AND cleaning the oven
- a Romance button, which will cause him to either A) behave romantically instead of like a horny dog or B) cause him to choose a sentimental romantic gift for special occasions instead of a blender or coffee maker.
- have an entertainment button, that will cause him to entertain/care for the children so you can have a TRULY RELAXING bath or cuppa without having to run interference
- have a "Yes Dear/I understand hun" button for the males that are truly stupid and don't understand we simply want to vent without them offering ways (that don't work) of "fixing things"
- Built in 'blinders' that will prevent them from getting whiplash from looking elsewhere.....
- have a "remote rejection" button, that will cause hubbies to give up the remote and cease channel surfing
- have a "work like a dog" button so that they will FINALLY finish all the tasks on the "Honey Do" list of things that have needed doing for quite some time.

Any other ideas, ladies?????
:lol:

But the fatal flaw in this otherwise brilliant idea........Men always hog the remote.
So before you can put this into practise you need to prise the d**n thing out of his hand...........:irked:

So it seems only Sals and I have the wit and the bottle to stand up to this plan for world domination.....So be it....let the guerrilla tactics begin.
I have already spread some propaganda in some other threads in a bid to topple this power hungry madam!!!

i voted someone else, eg ME! lol.

Actually I quite like the thought of an underserving person. I always wanted someone to under serve me! :Grope:

Can you abolish HOUSEWORK, WASHING, IRONING, AND ANY OTHER BORING CHORES please?

If you can, you definitely have my vote!
ALL ARE ABOLISHED, OF COURSE :lol::lol::lol:

i voted someone else, eg ME! lol.
HAPPY HANDS WILL GET YOU:green::green::green:

I feel a podium stand and a world leader debate coming on...

keep you posted...:green:

But the fatal flaw in this otherwise brilliant idea........Men always hog the remote.
So before you can put this into practise you need to prise the d**n thing out of his hand...........:irked:

Ahhh yes,
BUT :idea:
If it's pink and flowery and fuzzy like a kitten, no "macho" male would be caught dead touching one.
In any case, once men fall asleep on the couch.. they're done for and out for the count...
SO you just collect your remote from the sleeping male and press the "Remote Rejection" button and they won't touch it....EVER hehehe

:green:

SEEEE?
I DID think of everything

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Now, Adele.. you really MUST think before you abolish things. Such as abolishing housecleaning and the like.
The problem with that is we end up stuck living in pigsties... Ummmmmmmmm NO THANKS!

SO instead, provide every home with an automaton (robot) that does all the cleaning.
All cleaning done, means no pigsties..

:green:

(sounds to me like you need a VP or something to help you sort out the little details............ hint hint hint :wink2:

What will Nailzoo have to say about this??

See how the power has affected Adele already....she forgets the little people who put her where she is today!!!

It will all end in tears....mark my words!!!!

well i certainly am not going up against Carl!!!
but in fairness I am Chels of Oz.. minister of waste and flushing.. now i cant see carl getting upset about that!
Carl is most definately

absolutely fabuloz!.. minister for all things needing ministering.. if i may so nominate him! i will of course work under him.. =)

well i certainly am not going up against Carl!!!
but in fairness I am Chels of Oz.. minister of waste and flushing.. now i cant see carl getting upset about that!
Carl is most definately

absolutely fabuloz!.. minister for all things needing ministering.. if i may so nominate him! i will of course work under him.. =)

Very sporting - you will be known as
Vice Chancellors Chels of Oz
:lol::lol::lol:

* dusting off my microphone *

* coiffing my hair *

I feel a podium stand and a world leader debate coming on...

keep you posted...:green:

I hope as political prisoners and in the spirit of democracy Izzy and I will be allowed to have a voice? I also think the subject of the unlimited power bestowed upon Happy Hands needs to be addressed. One wrong word and you will all be under sentence of death.:Scared:

Izzy and I were sentenced for having a laugh (can't do links; see the charity bags thread!)

Rise up against the tyranny! The time has come for revolution!

I hope as political prisoners and in the spirit of democracy Izzy and I will be allowed to have a voice? I also think the subject of the unlimited power bestowed upon Happy Hands needs to be addressed. One wrong word and you will all be under sentence of death.:Scared:

Izzy and I were sentenced for having a laugh (can't do links; see the charity bags thread!)

Orf with their heads Del!

Sals...Izzy...feel free to approach my podium...The Revolution Against Adele and her Puff Ball Sleeves Party has arisen...

Free Mercedes cars to all who join...
Conferences in the sun by the beach....sangria, cerveza, c.o.c.ktails...all on tap and flowing freely....
Men in skimpy undypants to serve...all buffed, tanned and oiled...:lick:

I need to take a minute...I'm getting all flushed....:o

I'll be back...:twisted:

Sals...Izzy...feel free to approach my podium...The Revolution Against Adele and her Puff Ball Sleeves Party has arisen...

Conferences in the sun by the beach....sangria, cerveza, c.o.c.ktails...all on tap and flowing freely....

well that all well and good.. but no one parties like Adele... who needs skimpy undypants anyway? i just get embarased at their (lack of) bulge!

puff ball sleeves are making a comeback so i have heard!

Im sticking with the Party Party!!

:green::green:

Sounds good to me! I really need to get out of this attic.

well that all well and good.. but no one parties like Adele... who needs skimpy undypants anyway? i just get embarased at their (lack of) bulge!

puff ball sleeves are making a comeback so i have heard!

Im sticking with the Party Party!!

:green::green:

Only because you've been given a position of power. Once Adele has been overthrown, you'll soon change your tune. You wait; come the revolution.........:green:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back