Do you want me as world leader

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who for world leader ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just appointed you chancellor of Spain, arise Lady Sandi:lol::lol::lol:
aww thanks... but I can't see Sass or Mercedes liking that very much :lol:

Can't you make Mercedes a chancellor of some kind, it might just keep her vote to you instead of her going to 'the other side'?

aww thanks... but I can't see Sass or Mercedes liking that very much :lol:

Can't you make Mercedes a chancellor of some kind, it might just keep her vote to you instead of her going to 'the other side'?

I'm Listening!!!???

Bribery and corruption....see as soon as Adele get's into politics she get's right into the dirty tricks........as for you Sandi, your standing as Moderator has been seriously damaged here.
I think Moderators should be like Switzerland in this and remain neutral:rolleyes:

My support is growing Adele....everyday the underground movement against you grows.....although some may not have the strength to withstand the power of your decadent debauched parties ............is there one tonight???

as for you Sandi, your standing as Moderator has been seriously damaged here.
I'll have to give my chancellorship over to Mercedes... waaahhh

I'll have to give my chancellorship over to Mercedes... waaahhh
Now thats a shame especially as Sassy voted against me, still arise Lady Mercedes:)

Now thats a shame especially as Sassy voted against me, still arise Lady Mercedes:)

I have arisen...

I would like to take this opportunity to thank Sandi...for realising I was the best choice in the first place...

I would like to thank my mum...for giving birth to me....

I would like to thank my primary school teacher...Mrs Riley for being a nasty person and saying I smiled too much...so I smiled all the more...and look where it's got me....

I would like to thank Spain for allowing me to live in your beautiful country....

and lastly I would like to thank my leader...Adele Puff Ball....for ...well...nothing...but I love her all the same....

xxxxxxxxxxx

And on this note I shall close this poll, only 5 dissidents (who's names have been noted)
I thank you all for your support and I'm off now to survey MY world:lol::lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back