Do you want me as world leader

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who for world leader ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

adelekeegan1

Chatty geek
Reaction score
I've been thinking that I would make as good a candidate as anyone else and need you to vote for me.
I will obviously make all the standard changes ie no war, poverty, cruelty etc but wanted you to know about the other special arrangements that I am making.

An extra day each week - just for nail related pleasures. This can be geeking or just playing around with new ideas. You will not be required for any other less important duties on this day such as children, cooking etc etc

Remove all taxes and duty on Alcohol, diamonds, lovely clothes, Radley handbags, shoes, make up and chocolate.

A free personal trainer for those that want and free days at a Spa of your choice.

Vouchers for a 1-2-1 with the Educator of your choice (including plane fare if necessary)

Training schools will be set up to re-train misbehaving pets or partners

This is just for starters and I am open to suggestion.:)

You got my vote.

you would make a great world leader, with some sensible supervision......pmsl.......adele for world nutter i mean leader pmsl....:hug:

You had mine as soon as i saw the no tax on alcohol :).

can we have cheap or even free fuel too???????

Adele you are a nutter! But if you'd like to take over from me as world leader then feel free! :lol::green:

Adele you are a nutter! But if you'd like to take over from me as world leader then feel free! :lol::green:
Crikey I thought the post was vacant (does deep ingratiating curtsy):green::green:

Word of caution my fellow geeks

Power corrupts...absolute power, corrupts absolutely!!!!

This is Adele we are talking about here:evil:.......she may start of promising us cheap booze and Spa Days.....but she will end up forcing us to do her nails, draw her bath, pour her drink........clean her toe jam:eek:

I vote NO!!!
Join me against her geeks .......She may take our geek site ....but she'll never take our FREEEEEEDOM!!!!

Hahahahaha!!! Man i get you!! If you are world leader can i be
Chels of Oz.. Minister for waste and flushing please??

My first law would be.. If its yellow let it mellow.. if its brown flush it down!
:green::green:

Word of caution my fellow geeks

Power corrupts...absolute power, corrupts absolutely!!!!

This is Adele we are talking about here:evil:.......she may start of promising us cheap booze and Spa Days.....but she will end up forcing us to do her nails, draw her bath, pour her drink........clean her toe jam:eek:

I vote NO!!!
Join me against her geeks .......She may take our geek site ....but she'll never take our FREEEEEEDOM!!!!

Right thats it - come the revolution
IZZY IS FIRST AGAINST THE WALL
I am a really benign leader, you may queue in an orderley fashion to do my nails:green:

I'll do ya nails for ya, I'll even draw you a bath (I can draw quite well lol) but TOE JAM :eek::eek::eek:

NO WAY, never ever ever ever will i touch toe jam.:Scared::Scared::Scared:

Right thats it - come the revolution
IZZY IS FIRST AGAINST THE WALL

I am a really benign leader, you may queue in an orderley fashion to do my nails:green:

OOOh I'm afraid....really afraid :lick:

Hahahahaha!!! Man i get you!! If you are world leader can i be
Chels of Oz.. Minister for waste and flushing please??

My first law would be.. If its yellow let it mellow.. if its brown flush it down!
:green::green:
Chels of Oz it is - not sure about that law though:eek:

I'll do ya nails for ya, I'll even draw you a bath (I can draw quite well lol) but TOE JAM :eek::eek::eek:

NO WAY, never ever ever ever will i touch toe jam.:Scared::Scared::Scared:

I don't have toe jam:wink2::wink2::wink2:

So what are you calling yourself Adele? The Party Party?:green:

BTW, I'm holding judgement until I see more policies.

they say no vote is a wasted vote....and mines legless....:lol:..

I'm undecided at the moment, ..... oh gawd, is that treason?! :Scared: :lol: (I can sense that HappyHands aka the Queen of Hearts) may be heading my way shortly.

What time's your party political message btw and will it be broadcast from the local pub? If it's your round, make mine a double please!

Can we channel some funds into researching male pregnancies?? I think this would be a wonderful policy to have :))

Can we channel some funds into researching male pregnancies?? I think this would be a wonderful policy to have :))

no way...the song and dance they make over a cold...you'd never hear the end of it if they had to give birth, we all know they cant multi task...how would they be able to breath and push at the same time...:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back