Do your clients buy the lash sealant?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jo-anne

Reaction score
Hi all lashers!!
I was just wondering as i am new to applying lashes do your clients purchase the lash sealant ? do the lashes last on clients that don`t or do you give a freebie with a new set?
thanks Jo xx:confused:

I'm wondering about this also, I am doing my training in a couple of weeks and was wondering if it's worth buying in some sealant for retail or not. X

well i am surprised by the lack of replies to this thread i take it no clients purchase it or no-one knows what i`m on about????:rolleyes::confused:

Hi Jo-Anne
I know the sealants does a lot of good in protecting your clients lashes of anything "unwanted" ie if they use the sealant morning and night and only use oil free products (make up remover/ mascara etc) the lashes will last a lot longer which means happier clients for you.

We have had students that have not used the sealant before and they have had clients come back unhappy because the lashes didnt last and / or look as prestine as they should have and once they have tried the sealant they were amazed at what a difference it makes not only after the treatment but also on an ongoing basis when they are at home. :hug:

Thankyou Britta,
the clients i have done up to now have each been given a sealent free off me as they are my case study clients.
I would like to hear off peeps how they get clients to actually purchase the sealent, i know i would if i was paying full price to have a set of lashes on but at the same time some clients might think the sealent should be included in the price.
jo xx

I sell the black sealant:green:
i talk to clients about it as i do their aftercare, and lots buy it. hth:hug:

Hi Jo-Anne,
that is exactly the point! If you pay xxxxx for a treatment, whether its nails , hair or lashes...wouldnt you as a client want to make sure you maintain it as best as you can? And if your therapist recommends something you would generally follow the advice...? Haa....having said that...how many clients do the opposite of what you tell them to and then complain when they have problems?

Depending on your prices it is a good idea to include it in the treatment, ie if you can afford to do the lashes at a good price and include a sealant and / or the mascara its a very good selling point, if the price level in your area doesnt allow that then its best to offer this to clients and advise them that the lashes will last so much longer with the sealant...so why would they not follow your advise?

Well if they dont then they will most likely need more infills at their next appointment which will cost them also .....so its left or right pocket?

some sealers are course and brittle, but there are sealers that really make the lashes look black and shiney and beautiful, i sell lots of the sealers, and after every fill i put the sealer on them.
you need to experiment with different products to find the one that works best for you.
and dont forget that some of the ingredients in the sealers might be an irritant, or even cause an allergic reaction
good luck
xx

some sealers are course and brittle, but there are sealers that really make the lashes look black and shiney and beautiful, i sell lots of the sealers, and after every fill i put the sealer on them.
you need to experiment with different products to find the one that works best for you.
and dont forget that some of the ingredients in the sealers might be an irritant, or even cause an allergic reaction
good luck
xx

What sealer would you recommend ?,i want to put this in with my cost of every new client when I'm up and running but there are so many and my thoughts are if they help with the long term maintenance of the extensions and also the clients get something for free it can only help with customer satisfaction ending in repeat customfor myself ,:)

Latest posts

Back