Do your clients ever offer you anything?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A client brought me 4 Vera Bradley handbags, once. :)

If someone enjoys choosing a gift for me, Im not going to offend by refusing. Lots of my clients are very well off, and give me fab pressies at Christmas and birthdays.
This year, one of mine bought me the most fabulous pearl bracelet, which I love. Bottles of Cristal and Laurent Perrier are pretty normal too.
Sometimes giving makes us happy, and £300 to some people is like £3 to another.

I know, she is the kindest, most caring, generous lady i have ever met. She is an absolute inspiration with everything she has dealt with in her life, she never fails to amaze me!

She's like my adopted gran! I'd be devastated if anything ever happened to her! My parents have already agreed that she can move in with us if living on her own gets too much! (we have a granny annex from when my gran got ill an lived with us so it would be perfect for her)!

Shes in her 80's an she has tutti fruity shellac with a pink glitter Rockstar fade, I mean come on that just shouts awesomeness! Lol she's my best advertisement as everyone comments on her nails as not many 83 year olds have bright pink glittery nails an when they comment she gives them my card bless her, absolute angel she is!

It was awful holding that cheque in my hand though but I could never take it! But I'm going to be honest it was very very tempting.

My boyfriend thinks she may change her will as my next appointment with her is to do he nails then drop her down to the solicitors, I'm really hoping she doesn't though as god forbid if anything ever happened to her I couldn't except it then either! so I'm guna have to find a way to persuade her to spend the money on herself!

Hehe I believe in karma so maybe one day some good will come of that situation as much for her as well for being so kind!

Xxxx

Faylizzie what a lovely story what a very generous client you have she must really apperciate all that you do for her!

Its nice to know there are still decent human beings in the world like yourself and I certainly believe in karma.....good things will come to you.

Lovely story to start the day off on :) xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

This lady obviously sees you as so much more than just her therapist, as you do her and it's a beautiful thing. I don't think I could have accepted that cheque either, but if she does change her will to include you, I think you should accept that this lady thinks a lot of you and wants her money to go to someone she loves. The most I've been offered is home grown lettuce from a clients garden! It's was lovely too! :)

Wow, what a lovely lady!!
I have this sort of relationship with one of my clients too, I take her to hospital appointments etc because she doesn't drive. At christmas, she bought me a lovely necklace and some choccies :Love: I was so touched I nearly cried!
She says she looks forward to me going there every fortnight because 'it's like a holiday in [her] kitchen'. Awwwww...

One that I find strange is that I get offered FOOD more than I get offered drinks!!
I can be sitting there gasping and feel rude to ask... but other times I get tea forced down my throat and "we're having paella for dinner love, would you like to join us?"

People are so sweet!! xx

EDIT: It also makes me laugh when the husbands/partners are REALLY interested in what I'm doing, so sit and watch... sometimes they feel obliged to be extra attentive and act like a slave for an hour!! :lol:

Latest posts

Back