Do your clients know the differance?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pretty&pampered

Reaction score
hiya all,

if you use more than one systems ie gel, l&p, figerglass etc do your clients know what the differance to them all is. and how many of them know what to ask for when they ring up. i want to train in more than one system but dont know if my clients will know which is which and why there are more than one type of enhancement.

any opinions???

Hi

we offer all three systems but they are priced as one. The nail tech after thorough consultation with the client advises them on which system would be best suited to them. Some clients have a preference already, however if we feel a different system would be better for them then we explain this however the client is always right! ( :wink2: even when they are wrong!) Its all about educating your clients IMO!

your clients shouldn't be asking for systems! You should be prescribing the correct system (or treatment) for your clients AND explaining why! Educate them - they are NOT professionals, they do not know!

Mrs Geek said:
your clients shouldn't be asking for systems! You should be prescribing the correct system (or treatment) for your clients AND explaining why! Educate them - they are NOT professionals, they do not know!

thats what i was trying to say! :smack: thats to wake me up!

I have recently bought the Brisa gel kit and love it. I also use Creative acrylic products.

As gels are new to me, and have only ever done acrylics in the past, could you tell me how you decide which system is best to use on each client?
Thanks

chris6080 said:
I have recently bought the Brisa gel kit and love it. I also use Creative acrylic products.

As gels are new to me, and have only ever done acrylics in the past, could you tell me how you decide which system is best to use on each client?
Thanks
In the case of Brisa Gels and other Creative liquid/Powder systems, it will be up to you to promote which system to the client, but there is not allot if any difference in wearability or durability or lasting ability.

Brisa has got the permanent shine of a gel and is odorless.

I would say that Brisa was innovated for those technicians who wanted to offer the strength and beauty of L/P but in a gel system with no odour. I don't think CND ever anticipated everyone switching madly form L/P to gel. I have Brisa as an alternative system for when clients who know ask for gel because they prefer it. Otherwise my choice is dependent on what I feel like doing at that particular moment in time. :biggrin:

I now offer Brisa and Bio Sculpture Gel. Now this may sound crazy, but i was THINKING of applying Brisa to one hand and Bio to the other..... so when the client comes back for their next fill, they can tell me which one they perfer.

I have both on my hands now........im very rough with my hands and i have found that they both look the same when applied BUT the DIFFERENCE is in how they WEAR.

Brisa stays white and clean and no change of top coat is needed BUT tiny cracks appear after my nails get a good bang.

With the Bio Sculpture.........the surfact begins to discolour if i dont change my top coat BUT no matter how much i bash them around, they do not crack.

hi bec

i have been wearing brisa for about a month now and i havnt had any cracking?? i use biosculpture to and i know what your saying! how are you applying your birsa? as an overlay? or sculpting?

Latest posts

Back