Dobermann wanted

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

angel fingers

Reaction score
We are looking for a dobermann bitch age 6-18 months.
Up to 100 miles from northampton.
Good loving home with 61/2 acres of land.

Good luck. We have blue staffs for sale. X

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
www.nail-ific.co.uk

We are looking for a dobermann bitch age 6-18 months.
Up to 100 miles from northampton.
Good loving home with 61/2 acres of land.

Ahh have a look at some rescue centers they may have some they have quite a wide variety xx

Hi hun I had a msg about a dobie rotweiler cross 18 months they just wanted £12.50 to change the microchip name. They are in Dorset don't know how far away that is from you I can't take him as I have a dobie already and don't have the space so wanted a smaller playmate for him don't know if this is what your looking for. They are on preloved.co.uk it's a good site :) x

Hi hun I had a msg about a dobie rotweiler cross 18 months they just wanted £12.50 to change the microchip name. They are in Dorset don't know how far away that is from you I can't take him as I have a dobie already and don't have the space so wanted a smaller playmate for him don't know if this is what your looking for. They are on preloved.co.uk it's a good site :) x

It is a good sight that is where I found our bullmastiff pupp x

Oh sorry lol realised you said bitch :o xx

It is a good sight that is where I found our bullmastiff pupp x

Aw we got our dobie off there after our bullmastiff had to be put to sleep :( he was a great big baby they are a great breed I'd love another one when we have the space!!

Aw we got our dobie off there after our bullmastiff had to be put to sleep :( he was a great big baby they are a great breed I'd love another one when we have the space!!

Ahh did you yeh ours is 16 weeks now and I must say he's a big wet blanket :lol: I think they are fantastic x

Ahh did you yeh ours is 16 weeks now and I must say he's a big wet blanket :lol: I think they are fantastic x

Lol yeh ours used to drool like nothing on earth lmao xx

Lol yeh ours used to drool like nothing on earth lmao xx

So does Gary as soon as he sees food or eats or drinks sometimes over nothing lmao the little bugger has just stolen a kitchen roll off my sofa and is running aroung like a nutter thinking he is the dogs dangleys lol.he's very sneaky :lol: xx

Try Dobermann rescues as listed below. Don't be put off by the fact they are not local as they may have dogs/rehomers available in your area.

Personally, I would steer clear of preloved and the other online sites - full of back yard breeders. A good, reputable breeder wouldn't advertise on such sites.

Dobermann Rehoming Association
Mrs Chris Omar. Tel: 01276 855326

Dobermann Rescue
Mr and Mrs Bradley, Brighton, Sussex. Tel: 01273 684830
Mr & Mrs Winterbourn, Boston, Lincs. Tel: 01205 750570
Mrs V Griffiths, Telford, Shropshire. Tel: 01952 409474
Mrs A Weston, London. Tel: 0208 3042942
Mr & Mrs Gibbons, Wickford, Essex. Tel: 01268 733353
Mr & Mrs Tregenna, Kent. Tel: 0208 3032664
Mr & Mrs Ridout, Herts. Tel: 01992 442624

Dobermann Welfare Association
Sue Garner, Rehoming Co-Ordinator, Middlesex. Tel: 01895 253578
Evelyn Sengendo, Ayrshire. Tel: 01294 272184

Dobermann Welfare Association Ltd - Wales
Mrs S James, Co-Ordinator Tredegar, Gwent. Tel: 01685 844362

Dobermanns In Need
Mrs Valerie McDonald, Co-Ordinator, West Sussex. Tel: 01243 542545
Mrs F Adcock, Hampshire, Dorset & Wiltshire. Tel: 01202 473468

Try Dobermann rescues as listed below. Don't be put off by the fact they are not local as they may have dogs/rehomers available in your area.

Personally, I would steer clear of preloved and the other online sites - full of back yard breeders. A good, reputable breeder wouldn't advertise on such sites.

Dobermann Rehoming Association
Mrs Chris Omar. Tel: 01276 855326

Dobermann Rescue
Mr and Mrs Bradley, Brighton, Sussex. Tel: 01273 684830
Mr & Mrs Winterbourn, Boston, Lincs. Tel: 01205 750570
Mrs V Griffiths, Telford, Shropshire. Tel: 01952 409474
Mrs A Weston, London. Tel: 0208 3042942
Mr & Mrs Gibbons, Wickford, Essex. Tel: 01268 733353
Mr & Mrs Tregenna, Kent. Tel: 0208 3032664
Mr & Mrs Ridout, Herts. Tel: 01992 442624

Dobermann Welfare Association
Sue Garner, Rehoming Co-Ordinator, Middlesex. Tel: 01895 253578
Evelyn Sengendo, Ayrshire. Tel: 01294 272184

Dobermann Welfare Association Ltd - Wales
Mrs S James, Co-Ordinator Tredegar, Gwent. Tel: 01685 844362

Dobermanns In Need
Mrs Valerie McDonald, Co-Ordinator, West Sussex. Tel: 01243 542545
Mrs F Adcock, Hampshire, Dorset & Wiltshire. Tel: 01202 473468

they are not all back yard breeders.I got my pup off a couple who didn't want to have a litter but had a dog that was a year then got a bitch who was 18 mnths and it just happened by accident they have since had there bitch neutered and there dog done to because they didn't want any more accidents.

The op wants a dog that is 6 months to 12 months so if she was to go on preloved it would be a pup that someone couldn't care for anymore or circumstances have changed yes you do have to be care full I'll say that.

Also rescue centres are good to.

Ethical (and unethical) breeding is an issue quite close to my heart. I would classify that sort of 'accidental' pregnancy as a byb. I would doubt any health tests have been done. Dobes are not my breed, but off the top of my head, hip scoring, eye tests and vWD testing should have been done. With rescues fit to bursting there is no excuse to go ahead with breeding or an accidental pregnancy unless it is breeding good quality, healthy (and therefore health tested) dogs.

Sorry for the rant - just spend too much of my time and efforts picking up the pieces of other's irresponsibility.

Ethical (and unethical) breeding is an issue quite close to my heart. I would classify that sort of 'accidental' pregnancy as a byb. I would doubt any health tests have been done. Dobes are not my breed, but off the top of my head, hip scoring, eye tests and vWD testing should have been done. With rescues fit to bursting there is no excuse to go ahead with breeding or an accidental pregnancy unless it is breeding good quality, healthy (and therefore health tested) dogs.

Sorry for the rant - just spend too much of my time and efforts picking up the pieces of other's irresponsibility.

It literally happened the day they got the bitch all pups where screened the both mum and dad are pedigrees dog is in calendars,magazines and so on.we see the mum and dad regally I have to travel from London to glostershire and they do the same.

I know all the health risks that my pup may get as I researched for years.

They didn't sell there pups for thousands as a lot do because they are not breeders it was quite literally an accident. we are also getting ours done next month as we don't want to bread ours there are plenty of unwanted dogs without people breading left right and centre this is close to my heart to as it
goes .

I have all relevant paper work for my pup along with both parents screenings and so on.

I also have 12,000 pounds worth of insurance he is on top pup food for large breed puppy's barking heads.he has monthly checks at the vets worming and flea.

Sorry, I didn't mean to get into a discussion on ethical responsible breeding or individual cases. The responsible thing would have been to get a mismate and if it happened on the day they got her, then they must have rehomed her while in season! Puppies can't be screened for hip scores, so not sure what's been done. So I'm afraid it still is irresponsible breeding. However, as said, I didn't want to get into individual cases - I could quote hundreds I've come across over the years.

It's good you have insurance and the pups are here now anyway and I'm sure your pup is lovely :) Enjoy her.

Sorry, I didn't mean to get into a discussion on ethical responsible breeding or individual cases. The responsible thing would have been to get a mismate and if it happened on the day they got her, then they must have rehomed her while in season! Puppies can't be screened for hip scores, so not sure what's been done. So I'm afraid it still is irresponsible breeding. However, as said, I didn't want to get into individual cases - I could quote hundreds I've come across over the years.

It's good you have insurance and the pups are here now anyway and I'm sure your pup is lovely :) Enjoy her.

Every pup was thoroughly looked over and xrayd which I was there for and on my paper work it says xray screening.i know puppies can't be screened maybe I should have been a bit more informative not getting into a debate as I know our personal situation.

Yes that is what happened they rehomed her well actually rescued her from
someone took her home and within a flash bobs your uncle.I wouldn't have bothered posting if I thought that I wold have had the Spanish inquisition to be fair.

To be honest I feel a lot around all breeding as a lot of dogs end up in rescue.
Most reuse places we rang around and went to see we couldn't rehome as we have a child and all of them couldn't be around children because of abuse or they were just one owner dogs.

Breeding is a delicate subject as I dont even really agree with well known recognised breeders as they are doing it for the money and breed far to much IMO.

Any way I'm not going to carry on with this as I know we are doing everything properly and he is well looked after and came from a good home and I have all paper work if not more than we would need

So does Gary as soon as he sees food or eats or drinks sometimes over nothing lmao the little bugger has just stolen a kitchen roll off my sofa and is running aroung like a nutter thinking he is the dogs dangleys lol.he's very sneaky :lol: xx

Lmao aw bless him!!! I love dogs me, all have their own little personality :)

Every pup was thoroughly looked over and xrayd which I was there for and on my paper work it says xray screening.i know puppies can't be screened maybe I should have been a bit more informative not getting into a debate as I know our personal situation.

Yes that is what happened they rehomed her well actually rescued her from
someone took her home and within a flash bobs your uncle.I wouldn't have bothered posting if I thought that I wold have had the Spanish inquisition to be fair.

To be honest I feel a lot around all breeding as a lot of dogs end up in rescue.
Most reuse places we rang around and went to see we couldn't rehome as we have a child and all of them couldn't be around children because of abuse or they were just one owner dogs.

Breeding is a delicate subject as I dont even really agree with well known recognised breeders as they are doing it for the money and breed far to much IMO.

Any way I'm not going to carry on with this as I know we are doing everything properly and he is well looked after and came from a good home and I have all paper work if not more than we would need

Have to say I'm with ya on this. My mums staffys just had an accidental litter and these things do happen, I do not agree with people buying dogs just to breed them as like you say alot of them just want the money and will sell them to any A hole who is willing to pay. Just because people can afford a dog does not mean they will care for it. I'd rather take on an unwanted and a little bit older dog as a puppy will always get a home, ive had both my last dogs from preloved and they both came from homes who simply had a change of circumstance and I'm happy to have given them their forever homes :)

Going to southend tomorrow to see one.

Have to say I'm with ya on this. My mums staffys just had an accidental litter and these things do happen, I do not agree with people buying dogs just to breed them as like you say alot of them just want the money and will sell them to any A hole who is willing to pay. Just because people can afford a dog does not mean they will care for it. I'd rather take on an unwanted and a little bit older dog as a puppy will always get a home, ive had both my last dogs from preloved and they both came from homes who simply had a change of circumstance and I'm happy to have given them their forever homes :)

I agree with you totaly to. yes there are a lot of dodgy breeders on there I get that but all dog breeder everywhere they are in it for money nothing else.Accidents do happen just like humans no difference.preloved isn't all that bad if you know what to look for.Im enjoying my pup from there and so are you and have done previously.:biggrin::biggrin: xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back