Documentary set in Nail Bar this Thursday..

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Miss_Biscuit

Reaction score
[FONT=Arial, helvetica, Sans-serif]The Waiting Room [/FONT]
tiny.gif

4544.gif
tiny.gif

[FONT=Arial, helvetica, san-serif]Thu 22 Feb, 20:30 - 21:00 30 mins[/FONT]
tiny.gif
tiny.gif
tiny.gif
[FONT=Arial, helvetica, san-serif]Nail Bar[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, helvetica, san-serif]Series which draws out the dreams and preoccupations of different groups of people living in Britain today, by talking to them in the one place where they have a bit of spare time. [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, helvetica, san-serif]As their nails dry in the Brixton Parlour, women talk about men, trust and why it's so hard to find romance these days. A few clients seem to have found love but the rest are still hoping. [/FONT]
tiny.gif
tiny.gif

Dunno how much nails we might get to see, but might be worth a watch?

just turned in on,any good???

OMG!!! thought my smile lines were bad!!! lol

Darn only just seen this.

Oh dear the salon could be better i.e. celaner wheres the couch roll or chlorispray

How long are those enhancments

Well.. I've nearly missed it as I haven't got the TV on! Is it worth tuning in for last 10?

wish i'd see more it looks a bit horrific

I am watching this with my jaw on the floor,lol where do they find these people??? like the jeremy kyle show,lol!!! I wouldn't go in that salon if they paid me!!!

is it on again any body know?

Edit: Think it is on BBC4 again at 1.10 am - will have to sky+ that one!

Sure was some talons on there:)

Well i managed to catch the last 3mins of the show with the ridiculous long long nails, was the show any good ?

I would love to know how much they charged for th long ones with all the rhinestones!

I was thinking that Jac,lol hopefully abit more than I do for 2/3 gems on each rng finger,lol,they were very bling!

blending nail tips with leccy drills, using the drill on natural nail bed, cutting the skin around a blokes cuticle off, huge tub of (used) nail files on the desk and all of the techs always wearing masks...

although some of the nail art was cool, i wouldnt fancy the potential infections etc that went along with them...

YOU WON'T BELIEVE THIS... I Bloody missed it!

Thought I had Sky+'d it... Obviously not.. Gutted. :cry:

YOU WON'T BELIEVE THIS... I Bloody missed it!

Thought I had Sky+'d it... Obviously not.. Gutted. :cry:

Sky+ it tonight.. its on again at 1.10am on BBC4

Sky+ it tonight.. its on again at 1.10am on BBC4

Thanks, I just found that out myself from bbc.co.uk and went to post that on here.. you beat me to it! Thanks though.
:green:

Cheers girls i might get a chance to watch the repeat if i can stay awake long enough

didja see it????:eek:

cant beleive i missed it im gutted x

Yes - I saw it!

Think I had better keep my opinions to myself!

Latest posts

Back