Does a creative course include kit?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lisajane

Reaction score
Does a creative course include kit? or do I need to take along anythng?

LJ x

In the search box above type in what you are looking for and everything will come up... you can spend hours reading all the info that has been covered before in regards to courses...

hth xx

Does a creative course include kit? or do I need to take along anythng?

LJ x

I believe the Foundation and Induction courses includes the kits (or they did when I did them).

Thanks guys! feeling really positive now! and is all 5 days together? Like mon-fri?

The Free conversion does not include the same kit as a foundation course, on the conversion you get a try me kit, a small amount of product to "try"
you will always get a letter telling you what you need to bring to a class, on a foundation everything is provided, where as a conversion, you will need to bring the tools of the trade you are using ie your brush, cuticle pusher etc.
Ring the academy you are booked into and they will explain all.

my course the days weren't together, it was Sunday and Monday for 6 weeks, don't know if all courses are same though :)

OK thanks guys!

My L+P foundation course included a kit. It had pretty much everything, but you will need to buy a bit more while you're there, like a box for your brush.
A rough idea of how the course runs is:
3 consecutive days (eg. Mon 1st - Wed 3rd Jan)
then you go back about two weeks later for day4 - when you have a test, hand in your home work and learn some new practical skills.
Then a month after that you go back for day5.
Like I said, that's just a rough guide. You should call them, don't be affraid to ask questions on the phone, they are really helpful.
Which Creative are you going to?

Thanks guys! feeling really positive now! and is all 5 days together? Like mon-fri?

No, 3 days, then 2 week gap, then 4 week gap

Hopefully Milton Keynes!!!

The girls at MK are really nice and very helpfull. Enjoy and good luck.

Hopefully Milton Keynes!!!
Ann Swain runs tha Milton Keynes Academy helped by various other trainers and her daughter Kelly. I have been there a couple of times to classes for nail art, they all seem very nice and easy to interact with. They also have a one stop nail shop there so take your pennies with you!!! All the best:)

Hi, I have just finished today my first 3 days of the Creative Foundation Course.
As said above it is 3 consecutive days, then you go back for 1 day after 2 weeks, then another day after 1 month.
The course is really really good, I am all fired up and so excited about it all! Its really hard work, expect to come home and get straight on with homework - you really need to put the hours in to get results. I havent been going to bed earlier than midnight the past 2 nights!
There is a kit with everything you need, but the products are small, dont expect to be able to use it on clients as it will really only stretch to the training. We have all been encouraged to buy more as we have all said we are going to try to do 5 nails per day over the next 2 weeks, and our lovely tutor said the kit probably wont last that long.
Its really good fun, but hard work.:)
You'll get a letter telling you what to bring, all you need really is a pen and paper and a model for days 3,4 &5, and a couple of other little bits but all will be explained.
Let us know how you get on!

God Im so excited! my folio will arrive tomorrow so im sure that will explain all about it. My dad has said he'll go halves with me (as im kinda in loaddddddds) of debt ooops! Bt im reall pleased cos it means i can do it sooner!

The pots of acrylic then how big r they? just tiny 5gram ones? And I think i read somewhere u get a nail trainer to borrow??
LJ xx

Latest posts

Back