Does any one provide ear piercing?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Queen_Pengy

Reaction score
Just wondered if ne one provides ear piercing? i'm doing my course tomorrow and just wondered how much on average you might charge? Thanx geeks! x

Just wondered if ne one provides ear piercing? i'm doing my course tomorrow and just wondered how much on average you might charge? Thanx geeks! x

Hi yes I provide earpiercing.Caflon system.In the salon its £10.00 but I think this is too low and was thinking of charging £15.00 when doing mobile.This includes earings and after care solution.

Enjoy your training,HTH xx:)

Hi yes I provide earpiercing.Caflon system.In the salon its £10.00 but I think this is too low and was thinking of charging £15.00 when doing mobile.This includes earings and after care solution.

Enjoy your training,HTH xx:)

where i am, we charge £6.95, but that doesnt include the aftercare lotion

wow thats cheap geeks...in the town where i live its £18.00 with the aftercare solution aswell. xx

where i am, we charge £6.95, but that doesnt include the aftercare lotion
I think it depends on the area,I know of other places in our area that charge £20.00 so I have tried an in between price.

Mind you did my sons and 2 of his mates for diddly squat yesterday,hope I dont get a queue of them expecting freebies today.:eek:

I think it depends on the area,I know of other places in our area that charge £20.00 so I have tried an in between price.

definately flower - im in the northeast, and on-one would pay £15 - there is a shop in the town that charges (i think) £11 but they dont get any call for it at all

definately flower - im in the northeast, and on-one would pay £15 - there is a shop in the town that charges (i think) £11 but they dont get any call for it at all
I know what you mean,hubby is from West Brom,took the kids to a barbers there and they did ear piercing for a fiver,nearly choked when I read the poster.Has it's bonuses though,love going up there for shopping sprees cause so much cheaper than down South.xx

Hiya everyone, i did my ear piercing course the other day it was greatto learn something to add to my skills, i got to pierce 2 people in different places on the lobe. Was great have to purchase my caflon gun when i get paid, cant wait! i Also had my 2nd holes done. Also thanx for the pricing guides still havnt a clue what to charge but will do some market research when i'm out and about tomorrow. xx

hi

i did the caflon training too. I charge £7.00 and that includes choice of earrings and atercare solution. I mobile with this, but had to register with local council for this, which cost a one off payment of about £40 or so. i also included this on my insurance just so you know your covered.
I dont do alot as i think alot of people use places like claires accessories.
School holidays are the times i do them

I only charge £7.95 for cubic studs and no aftercare solution.

From a clients point of view, I think I would rather have it done by a beauty therapist in private (shop windows would put me right off)

So I think salons should capatalise on this cost effective quick profitable treatment.

I learnt Ear piercing with Estelle, it was really fun to learn, and I enjoy doing it. I charge £10 a pair and £6 single (including a choice of studs and solution)
Did anyone else here learn with Estelle? They have the coolest guns!

I trained with Caflon & I charge £7, for one or two ears, thats with aftercare leaflet & solution.

I also trained with caflon and i charge a tenner with aftercare solution
hth

Its £40 to register with our local council so it must be a standard charge.

flipping eck.... I paid.... £26.00 ish for my 3 yr old to have hers done at claires accessories! There was NO one cheaper either..... she has now lost one and won't have another done or let me take it out! haha

flipping eck.... I paid.... £26.00 ish

:eek: :eek: flippin eck ... they know how to charge!!

I think it was about £120 to register with my local council here!

Thanx for all the reply's think i will charge £10 , gonna check with the council about the licence , someone said £60 , another person said that the council say u dont need to pay. so am off to find out for myself!

Hoping that people would prefer to have there ear's pierced at home, as there is one place in town that does so it.

Latest posts

Back