Does anybody know what 'The Pearl' is?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
A new client called me this morning to ask me if I do the 'The Pearl' and when I asked what that is because I might know it by a different name she said it wasn't acrylic, gel or silk/fibre? And that everybody know it as the pearl? :confused:

When I googled it, it brought up a chain of salons called pearl nails, they seem to have salons on a large scale?? could it be that she has been going to a pearl nails salon maybe?? heres a wee link to the site hth x
Pearl Nails

That is shockingly ugly they look like growths:eek:

They are revolting and think of how much product you would use!! :eek:

Really different, not sure if I like them or not, would love to have a go at doing them though!

I didn't like the lipstick or stilletto nails at first so who knows maybe this will grow on me too

Maybe she means pearl tips by NSI

Do you think that she has been told bye the NSS that she is having pearl nails, sometimes they use terms such as american nails or porcelin nails, maby they called it the pearl? Just a thaught x

OMG! Those bubble nails are darn ugly!!!

Eweeeeeee!!

They look like some kind of hideous growth is coming out of the nails.

Sorry, no way would I ever attempt to even try these.

As for your client, I think she has got herself confused, how can a true enhancement be anything but acrylic, gel, silk etc.

oh my god! i just had a look at these :eek:! they are apaling! urgh! i cant believe people like those! but then again, each to there own xx
nice design but hideous shape!

i use pearl tips could that be it ??? although you would have to overlay in somthing x

I think I'll call her back and ask if she meant French tips in pearl white and not french white:lol:

omg those nails r mad! I wonder if they'll be popular here...ewwww:eek:

She meant Pearl white:o

hopefully she means pearl tips by nsi, they are white tips with a pretty pearlescent sheen

Latest posts

Back