does anyone do ear candling?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emmalouisa

Reaction score
Hi peeps

ive just done my ear candling course now i have to complete 3 case studies, has anyone done a hopi ear candling course as i wanted to make sure that i am on the right track with the case studies? or if anyone had an example of a case study?

thanks in advance.

it sounds painful

I am intrested in this where did you do the course? and how much for the course if you do not mind me asking?

I have seen that one of the Geeks do this but I can not remember who I hope she sees this and gets back to you.

Caz xxx

emmalouisa said:
Hi peeps

ive just done my ear candling course now i have to complete 3 case studies, has anyone done a hopi ear candling course as i wanted to make sure that i am on the right track with the case studies? or if anyone had an example of a case study?

thanks in advance.

caz3 said:
I am intrested in this where did you do the course? and how much for the course if you do not mind me asking?

I have seen that one of the Geeks do this but I can not remember who I hope she sees this and gets back to you.

Caz xxx
hi Caz
vtct do ear candling in most colleges i done mine in colchester essex course prices range from £50 - £200
you ll need to hold an anatomy qualification to do the course.
if you click on my web site i ve explained abit about it there.

Its such a relaxing treatment.

Emma xx

hi

i am doing a one day course with a local company £80 i do not have anatomy and physiology.

www.suericks.com

i think it is may be .co.uk

Ellisons also do these courses

amb x

I would love to have the ear candling done...
I went and had a look at your site Emma and it sounds just the ticket. I suffer a bit with my ears, not only that but the headache side of it sounds good too, releasing the stress... ahhh :D

Hi

You do need either a beauty therapy qualification or anatomy. (you have this amber x)

In your case study in will depend what they specifically want, its usually a minimum number of treatments on a client, detailing the treatments, client feedback and results.

for example: Client 1 : sinusitis

HTH

I did a Hopi ear candle course, with ACTA (Auricular candle therapy association)

I had to do some case studies and take an exam at the end.
I just talked about in the case studies what the client wanted the treatment for and what effect it had on them mentally and physically.

Its good for alot of things, it originates from the Hopi Indians.

In other countries they have been known to used rolled up newspaper, because it acts as a funnel, not very safe though.

do you get lots of call for this? just wondering if it is very popular and how to market it .

i did it on my hubby and he fell asleep !!!

Thanks

amb x

Latest posts

Back