Does anyone feel sick at the smell of Solar Oil?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

123stephy_b

Reaction score
The smell of solar oil makes me feel really sick!

Please tell me I'm not alone!

Can't say it does! Try the vanilla one

I hate the smell of marzipan (Eurggg) but I like solar oil!

Put a drop of aromatherapy oil in xxx

It actually makes me gag lol ur not alone i hate marzepan the smell of it is awful but I use the vanilla one and it's lovely.

I personally love the smell (and taste!) of almonds. I find it warm and comforting. But I hate marzipan!

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using SalonGeek

No, it reminds me of Disaronno :lick:. I love anything almondy, though not keen on vanilla.

I dot mind the solar oil smell, it's the cnd mango and coconut moisturiser than makes me feel sick. It's so strong and sweet smelling xx

Ooh I love the smell of solar oil, have to have a little sniff if the stuff ( without clients seeing) 😳

I didn't mind it at first but since I got pregnant I can't stand the smell of it and its making me feel really sick, hopefully it will pass when baby is born! X

Gcross you are getting me worried now as I normally love the smell of almond oil! I'm sitting here feeling sick and you just gotme thinking!! Thanks god I'm having the implant fitted next week lol!!

Last edited:
Gcross you are getting me worried now as I normally love the smell of almond oil! I'm sitting here feeling sick and you just gotme thinking!! Thanks god I'm having the implant fitted next week lol!!

Lol ot oh! Better do a test to make sure xx

Latest posts

Back