Does anyone have a blog?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've started a blog, thought it would be a good way to keep me occupied while waiting to do my CND course :)

Try writing down the topics in which you'd like to discuss. Then analysis each topic and jot points down. Then put it online (obviously once written in full). Maybe showcase some of your work? Talk about what inspires you to do what you do, how you got here, the hardships, etc.

A blog is a place to share what YOU find interesting, a place to discuss the latest things to intrigue you.

I found it helpful to discuss topics with myself (quirky I know!). It allows you to hear your ideas out loud and allows you to be critical about what you plan to write.

Treat yourself to a new notepad and pen and start jotting down all those ideas you have!

I hope this helped :D
Emma x

Thanks for all your help - crazy busy at the moment but hopefully over the next week or so I'll be able to have a look through all your blogs & look at starting my own! x

Mines hairyhair.wordpress.com
The Running Hairdresser.

I've got to try not to use it as a diary tho that's my problem lol! Not been on for a while tho x

Going to follow you! In a non-stalkery way :)

Guys, please add in a "follow" widget to your blogs!!

i started one and its been going well, i just write about whatever comes into my head or if clients say things that make me think etc, plus pics of nails etc

souznails.wordpress.com

Careful when posting pics. If taken from a source like google, you can get into trouble. Try taking your own pics.

Hth

Latest posts

Back