Quantcast

Does anyone have an Air Care nail station?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

niclynch

Reaction score
I am very interested in the air care nail station I was wondering if any of you have one and your views it is quite expensive but looks like a must have piece of equipment I have had a demonstration and it looks excellent !!

geeg

Judge Gigi-Honorary Geek
Reaction score
I am very interested in the air care nail station I was wondering if any of you have one and your views it is quite expensive but looks like a must have piece of equipment I have had a demonstration and it looks excellent !!
Then go with you instincts and get it. Why do you need others to validate what you want to do?

niclynch

Reaction score
Thanks Geeg its just as its 1200 I wanted to see if its worth it! And it will need new carbon filters every 6-12 months at 105 so alot of outlay! Sales people have a very good way of making things seem better than the are 😃

elmojo

Reaction score
I have this table I think (Mine is a Purex - but looks exactly the same!) and it is fantastic. It is a lot of money, but very worth it. You won't regret it at all x

niclynch

Reaction score
Thankyou that's all I needed to hear! Air care have taken over purex so it is exactly the same as yours. Have you noticed it cutting down on smells and dust? I always put my lids on products when they are not in use but regardless of this my husband always smells it! ☺

elmojo

Reaction score
I work with NSI balance gel (a buff off gel), so don't have so much of a problem with smells/vapors - but it does take away all the dust. The majority of dust goes upwards, and any heavier dust goes downwards leaving me dust free! Only downside I would say is that is can be a bit noisy - but it's worth it to not be wearing a mask or having me and my clients chocking on the dust! Once I've finished the filing I turn the fan down and the noise is gone.

Go for it! xx

niclynch

Reaction score
I have had my new nail station and so glad I did it looks the part and is taking all the dust away!! Brill

Glittergirl1

Reaction score
Hi just wondered is there enough space on top of table? And storage?

Latest posts