Does anyone have experience with a spray tan curtain?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ABDiva

Reaction score
Looking to get one of these to save space but wanted to know what they are like compared to a tent?

Looking to get one of these to save space but wanted to know what they are like compared to a tent?

Don’t do it, it goes absolutely everywhere even with walls!

A curtain may only move the overspray problem to another place. A cubicle is better but you need to get rid of the OVERSPRAY or the overspray will linger in that space and YOU and your client risk inhaling it ... as you may know tanning solution can stain the lining of your throat/lungs and cause breathing problems in some cases. Also the room can get very dirty with overspray. A good extractor fan is always the best solution and choose one which has a WASHABLE filter (saves money and is a much better option - plus you can rinse them clean and the filters don't smell of 'old' tan). Here's a video which shows how airborne particles linger until you extract them using a machine. If you invest in an extractor make sure the equipment has an LEV report which proves the equipment has a good airflow which complies with UK Health & Safety (SR13) ... if you need more advise please ask!

Great info thanks ladies

I had one and binned after a couple of uses plus it was too high for me to put up and down.

Wasn't really any use. No point in them

I use one with an extractor, no more tan in my room than with the tent. I love mine as I find the tents are too dark

Latest posts

Back