Does anyone just do cuts and no colouring or perms?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

misspurple1986

Reaction score
Hello I just wondered if anyone just does cuts, blow drys and hair up?
Just I've had a career break for year or so due to family breavement and before that I worked in children's salons and barbershops for number of years so my cutting & hair up is stronger than my colouring. I Have worked in unisex salons in the past & have level 3 in Hairdressing but where I haven't been foiling day in day out for years like some of you have my speed is slower and also haven't been trained in baylage. I would like to do a baylage course and colour refresher course to try get my speed up but I've struggled to find any courses local to me that aren't months away. In situation where really need to be earning asap.
Just wondered what peoples thoughts are should I just offer children's haircuts and mums and dad's cuts, blowdrys & hair ups as this is where my strengths are and less out lay won't end up out of pocket if people don't pay up or should I offer colours aswell but just not baylage and If so what prices do think I should charge? I live in Hampshire
Thanks for reading any suggestions would be very much appreciated 🙂

Sounds like a good plan to get you back into the game. :)
If you’re working mobile, you won’t need to carry too much stuff with you and you can build up your clients as family groups initially.

Latest posts

Back