Does anyone know how to do 3D nail art with gel??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tove

Reaction score
Does anyone know of any sites where i can see how to do 3D nail art with gel??or just a site where i can see some pic of 3D art with gel,really want to know more about this..
:)

I am fairly certain there is a tutorial on here for 3d gel work.

HTH

Rachel

Ive made little petals on nail forms before and cured them, quite time consuming though!

Here's some I've done. It's all old stuff. I do it much better now. Should post new pics:

3DGelStarfish.jpg

LauraSAquariumfish4fgrsstarfish.jpg

3DGelLadybugSideways.jpg

Valentines2tips2.jpg

FlowersandDragonflytips.jpg
the dragonfly here

ChristmasTips2.jpg
the berries and the balls on the xmas tree branch

ChristmasTips1.jpg
the 'white' on the santa hat

hope this helps

Olga from Canada is a master at 3 D gel. She is an Amore Educator who specializes in gel. She has won many awards and recognition for her work with gels. You can usually reach her on the beautytech board. She offers various workshops throughout Western Canada. You can visit some of her work here:Nails by Olga

I have seen her in action and she is incredible. She did some cool 3 d gel flowers on me last year. She also does the aquarium nail but these are not like the ones that we have discussed on this board. Hers do not have the google craft eyes but rather she encases gel designs in gel. Very cool and unique!

Latest posts

Back