Does anyone know if Attitude polishes are manufactured in the UK?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bimbogeri

Reaction score
Sorry, bit of an odd question but one asked by a friend last night. She's very pro-British and was asking me if I knew which brands were actually MADE in the UK. The only one I could think that maybe is would be Attitude by Star Nails.. it's the only one I don't know for definite where it comes from. I just wondered if anyone else knew? I have sent them an email, but I didn't get a reply to my last question to them, so I'd thought I'd give it a shot here!
xxx

Sorry, bit of an odd question but one asked by a friend last night. She's very pro-British and was asking me if I knew which brands were actually MADE in the UK. The only one I could think that maybe is would be Attitude by Star Nails.. it's the only one I don't know for definite where it comes from. I just wondered if anyone else knew? I have sent them an email, but I didn't get a reply to my last question to them, so I'd thought I'd give it a shot here!
xxx

I think they are, in Nottingham but you could call UB they'll now or there is a banner which will link you to their web site HTH

Latest posts

Back