Does Anyone know of a fast track course, Leeds/Wakefield?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JellyJane

Reaction score
Hi There

Does anyone know of a fast track course in hairdressing in or around Leeds/Wakefield.

I have come across a couple on the internet but they want ridiculous money.

Any info would be much appreciated.

thank you

:Grope:

Any reason why your course has to be fast-track?

Hiya

Yes I am 43!!!!:irked:
I always wanted to do hairdressing but never did after school. I was young and just wanted a job with money so never trained. I love playing with hair, I cut my husbands and my own most of the time!
I did go through a stage in my 20's when I packed my job and went to a salon in Leeds (but can't remember name) it was in an arcade with mens on one side and womens on other, well known at the time. I started in mens but never got chance to do anything but sweep up. I had to quit because of the money.

Regards
Jayne

Hi, I'm 35 and started the part time NVQ level 2 at my local college in Manchester in September. It's 2 evenings a week using the college's salon and I will be qualified in July. I was looking for a fast track course as well but could only find one in Manchester that was for 4 months and around £10,000. Maybe see what your college can do as Manchester may be a bit far for you? Good Luck. Sarah.

:hug:Thanks Sarah

I will check out the colleges. I didn't know you could do Level 2 and so quickly.

I feel better now.

Hello this is my first post so i hope i am doing it right.
I have just done my NVQ 1 & 2 at college ( sheffield) in 35 weeks, and i got funding because i am a mature student (36) . It has been the best thing that i have done for myself.
I hope you go on ok.
Rousey

Latest posts

Back