Does anyone know what happened to NailZoo aka Carl Anderson?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cheyenne

Reaction score
I am a beginner at doing nails. I just recently discovered nail zoo on YouTube, but they arent the full videos because you have to purchase them. I was so excited until I went to the site to purchase a video and the link sent me to an error page. The comments from his Youtube videos are from like 3-7 years ago. I tried emailing him from his nail page and through YouTube but I got no response. Does anyone know what going on with him or where can I see his full videos? Pls and thank you

He used to be a member of this site but hasn't posted for some years now.. I hope another member can help you.

Last edited:
I was just thinking about him the other day.

He does pop up occasionally on some FB nail groups but haven't seen him here for a long, long time sadly.

Carl has suffered some health issues of late and has taken a bit of a back seat with things.

That's not good :( Hope he's ok.

No its not but he is hopefully on the mend now.

A wealth of information in the Nail Industry and he used to sell the best acrylic brushes I have ever used. I treasure the ones I have as they are the very best.

I was on his website the other week, I love the creativity he has. Hope he's ok.

Latest posts

Back