does anyone know where i can purchase black gel and how much?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elfprincessem

Reaction score
Hi everyone

I have a few clients who are requesting black gel nails but my current supplier doesn't provide black. Does anyone have any ideas as to where I can get one from and at what prices? Either plain black or glitter black.

Thanks in advance

Emma
Posted via Mobile Device

Many companies (such as CND) do black gel, but you would need to have their brand of lamp to cure it properly.

CalGel, Akzenz, CalGel, etc all have black gels.

I've just bought black soak off gel from The Edge Nails, very reasonable price and nice to use.

I've just bought black soak off gel from The Edge Nails, very reasonable price and nice to use.

Thanks for the replies everyone... Jujunails, do you have a contact number for The Edge at all? Thanks in advance x
Posted via Mobile Device

TEN aka tuffenuffnails.com sells a pigment powder and a colour drop in black, I have both and their both fantastic. They have a ton of pigment powders and colour drops and can be added to any product. I know they ship to Uk but you must make an account with them to view their prices.

lechat gels are designed to cure in any 9 watt or above lamp.

see and buy here, black in file and soak off versions.

LeChat UK - Nail Care Products

Hi!
I just ordered direct from their website
Home - EDGE NAILS
I think they're still doing free delivery until the end of Feb. I ordered late on a Tuesday night and received Thurs morning, so very quick service!

Hi!
I just ordered direct from their website
Home - EDGE NAILS
I think they're still doing free delivery until the end of Feb. I ordered late on a Tuesday night and received Thurs morning, so very quick service!

Thanks jujunails, I have just spoken to a lady there who said they have free delivery on at the moment so ill be ordering tonight :) thanks again x
Posted via Mobile Device

That's great, happy to Help! xx

Hi everyone

I have a few clients who are requesting black gel nails but my current supplier doesn't provide black. Does anyone have any ideas as to where I can get one from and at what prices? Either plain black or glitter black

NSI do a really good black. It's called Noir, it is buff off but it is so good you can use just one coat.It also looks amazing if you put Silk Pink over the Noir ( it goes a lovely purple colour)

I have just bought the black gel from pro impressions. I really like it, I am trialling it on myself at the moment and so far so good.!

NSI do a really good black. It's called Noir, it is buff off but it is so good you can use just one coat.It also looks amazing if you put Silk Pink over the Noir ( it goes a lovely purple colour)

That sounds lovely.

Latest posts

Back