Does anyone remember me?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lotus blossom

Reaction score
hi all!!
After a 6 year break I'm restarting up into the nail industry and wow have things changed and moved on!!!
It's taken me a few days to get my head round it and a list of all the stock I'll need i don't even own a brush to my name !!!
I sold literally everything I had before to re start my family and now the youngest is two I'm restarting my career!!!
Scary stuff

hi all!!
After a 6 year break I'm restarting up into the nail industry and wow have things changed and moved on!!!
It's taken me a few days to get my head round it and a list of all the stock I'll need i don't even own a brush to my name !!!
I sold literally everything I had before to re start my family and now the youngest is two I'm restarting my career!!!
Scary stuff

Welcome back Lotus Blossom, it's nice to have you back.

There are lots of new members, but some of us "oldies" are still here ;)

Hiya lovely!!
I'm a proper oldie in both sense of the word!!
How you doing?

Scary isn't it! I've come back to nails after a 5 year break. Lots to catch up on but loving it!

Hello, I remember you, welcome back :D

Hello, I remember you, welcome back :D
Gosh I can't believe the different nail systems now and where has Citri soak gone? And is solar silk still about omg!!!
Hi trinity how you doing???? Xx

All good thanks.

A lot has changed in 6 years, you're about to find that out for yourself :D

Plenty of help and advice available here on Salon Geek though, as usual though.

I haven't been about for ages myself but I definitely remember you!
Great to see you're back in the nail game, not that much has changed for a nail tech of your calibre to catch up on xx

Welcome back! I remember your name, because it's a bit like mine [emoji14]

I haven't been about for ages myself but I definitely remember you!
Great to see you're back in the nail game, not that much has changed for a nail tech of your calibre to catch up on xx
Remember I used to have dreams about you!!!!

Hey Nikki,
Good to see you back doll.
Xx

I remember you :) There's still a few of us oldies about but definitely lots has changed!!

Latest posts

Back