Does anyone rent rooms from fitness first urgent help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Exquisite Touch

Reaction score
hi ya all

do any ladies rent rooms from fitness first at all !!!
Do you offer any aesthetic treatments at all, i have having terrible trouble with so many restrictions that they are putting in place its driving my business into the ground.
I have invested at least 7 grand into equipement and products for them to tell me no
i am not allowed to do this that and the other.

im literally at the end of my tether with them
so if any ladies are renting from them can you tell me if you are doing botox and fillers
thanks
Debbie

Did you get a lease agreement when you rented the room from them ?
if so it will have all restrictions written in this and they cant just add new ones as and when they feel like it
so if you have one read through it carefully and if it doesnt say anything about these treatments then they cant stop you from performing them hth

yes ive got a lease and it states in the lease

3.12 Not to assign underlet hold on trust or part with or share possession or occupation of the whole or any part or parts of the property or charge or mortgage the whole or any part or parts of the property or grant to any third parties any rights over the property.

3.13 Not withstanding clause 3.12 the Tenant may share occupation of the whole or any part of the property with franchisees or concessionaires on terms which do not create a relationship of Landlord and Tenant between the franchisse or concessionaires provided that the Tenant must give notice to the Landlord within 7 days of any arrangement.

nothing else is said about any treatments
im literally at the end of my tether with them all thank you lou for replying so quickly
Debbie x

I nearly rented from FF but pulled out. The room was totally away from reception and they did nothing to promote me. It doesn't matter how cheap the rent is.............if you're not getting clients, it ain't worth sod all. xxx

it were a clinical team that came in to salon to do the botox and chemical peels and such

it would be the only way to make the room pay but apparently its a massive no no now
i wonder if they are saying no to everyone now
if so they gonna have a lot of angry people they have around 360 salons in clubs around the country

I was going to rent a room last month, spoke to Maureen (their beauty advisor) and got the terms and conditions sent to me. It was free for the first month, £250 for the second, £350 for the third and this is how it was to carry on. But the door to the room was like an office door, with a tiny sign saying 'beauty', and it was tucked away upstairs so people didn't know where it was. The only restrictions they placed on me was no hopi ear candling...but after closer inspection of the contract, they could hike up the rent any time they wanted to...
Also, it made me think that if there are empty rooms in FF gyms all over the country, the previous occupants can't have done very well...

sounds like fitness first are a great company to rent from.....NOT!!!!

I was going to rent a room last month, spoke to Maureen (their beauty advisor) and got the terms and conditions sent to me. It was free for the first month, £250 for the second, £350 for the third and this is how it was to carry on. But the door to the room was like an office door, with a tiny sign saying 'beauty', and it was tucked away upstairs so people didn't know where it was. The only restrictions they placed on me was no hopi ear candling...but after closer inspection of the contract, they could hike up the rent any time they wanted to...
Also, it made me think that if there are empty rooms in FF gyms all over the country, the previous occupants can't have done very well...
That is exactly what happened to me. Maureen is very nice but they can't give these rooms away. I was worriEd that I'd die there and nobody would find me lol. XXX

Lol! I found she was very nice until she found out I'm only 21...she then took on a similar tone as my grandma when I say the word 'bloody', lol. Nah, not for me.

unfortunately we may have to go the legal route as they are saying they are only pulling botox and such from fitness first for women, fitness first mixed clubs can do it
we had a letter saying it had come from the health and saftety director but now i have it on good authority that it has come from the operations manager on the grounds that she JUST DOESNT WANT IT !!!!

no question that im trying to give my clients a choice of treatments, whats with giving people options
im so angry

unfortunately we may have to go the legal route as they are saying they are only pulling botox and such from fitness first for women, fitness first mixed clubs can do it
we had a letter saying it had come from the health and saftety director but now i have it on good authority that it has come from the operations manager on the grounds that she JUST DOESNT WANT IT !!!!

no question that im trying to give my clients a choice of treatments, whats with giving people options
im so angry

Have you gone to head office because of this..?

yes vicky have been to head office only to be handed a notice of termination this morning

I was greeted with hiya Debbie had a good weekend this has come through for you
It was a prohibation notice to cease botox clinic and also telling me my lease is being terminated and i have to be out for the 29th september
so just beware any one that rents from them
i see my solictor tomorrow at 4 o clock

yes vicky have been to head office only to be handed a notice of termination this morning

I was greeted with hiya Debbie had a good weekend this has come through for you
It was a prohibation notice to cease botox clinic and also telling me my lease is being terminated and i have to be out for the 29th september
so just beware any one that rents from them
i see my solictor tomorrow at 4 o clock

OMG..:eek:

Latest posts

Back