Does anyone retail online?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LBR

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm just setting up a home salon after a few years break and I'm trying to do a business plan and drum up money making ideas. What do you peeps think about online retailing? I can make up a shop in my website. Do you think it's a good idea to retail the items online as you would to clients visiting your salon. I was thinking of Vinylux, solar oil, tanning/waxing pre and post treatments. I'm wondering what the pros and cons would be for this and if anyone does this already.

Thanks

Thanks for posting that link. I read through it all and as long as you're a salon and authorized stockist of Vinylux you can retail online.

Thanks for posting that link. I read through it all and as long as you're a salon and authorized stockist of Vinylux you can retail online.

Yeh just seen Mrs Geeks post, well at least thats cleared that up :D

As for you having an online shop you'll never know until you try I guess.

I'm just building ours at the moment :)

Thanks for the link, it's quite interesting really.

I used Silhouette machines at college this year too :)

No problem - glad you found it interesting :)

I would like to develop this side of my business. I was going to start with gift vouchers and see how that went. Let us know how it goes!

Will do!

I'm in the process of doing a business plan just now, but I hope to get up and running asap. Fingers crossed this'll all work out as it's a lot of work!

Latest posts

Back