Does anyone send out their patch tests to client?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yes you should record the date of the test and then record the outcome again and ask the client to sign that record.

its more water tight if the client signs it.

tigi
xx

Hi just to let you all know I phoned my insurance this morning (Guild of beauty therapists) and they said that if I just followed what I had been trained in I would be fine- I explained that I had trained with the Carlton Institute and the that patch testing wasn't covered but in my manual it states that a patch test is only required if someone has had an allergic reaction to tanning products before- my insurance said this was fine and just to continue to follow everything in my manual and that way my insurance would always be valid.

Obviously I know everyone is insured by and has trained with different people so it is important you all check with your own insurer but above is the information I was given from my insurance.

Hi just to let you all know I phoned my insurance this morning (Guild of beauty therapists) and they said that if I just followed what I had been trained in I would be fine- I explained that I had trained with the Carlton Institute and the that patch testing wasn't covered but in my manual it states that a patch test is only required if someone has had an allergic reaction to tanning products before- my insurance said this was fine and just to continue to follow everything in my manual and that way my insurance would always be valid.

Obviously I know everyone is insured by and has trained with different people so it is important you all check with your own insurer but above is the information I was given from my insurance.
Hi, thnaks for thta, what insurance are you with?

Insurance- Guild of beauty therapists
Trainer- Carlton Institute

there you go , insurers are the best ones to speak to.

my insurers says something completely different, which is why its so important that we each take the time to contact our own insurers when we have a query.

glad you got it sorted out.

xxxx

Hello all. I am from Colourstart and have been directed to this site to answer any questions about the product. In particular, insurance. I'd be delighted to answer any further questions you may have.

On insurance... the :!:OFFICIAL POSITION:!: is that Colourstart carries £1 million Public & Products Liability Insurance. This policy has been extended to cover damages, compensation and legal costs for any claims against a Salon for bodily injury arising out of the failure of Colourstart to perform its intended function provided that the product is used strictly in accordance with the manufacturers instructions.

This means that salons benefit from the insurance that comes with the product if the normal salon insurance happens to not cover Colourstart in their main policy wording.

Does this help?

Latest posts

Back