Does anyone still use Fake Bake?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FakeBakeLover99

Reaction score
Heyy everyone :) ive been reading through lots of threads etc tonight about tans, and I never seem to here anything much about people that use fake bake anymore. Everyone seems to use OMG, and LA Tan etc and was just wondering if there are any fellow fake bakers =]

Since my training at college I have loved fakebake, and all my clients have loved the colour, however recently I have purchased there new tanning machine and the tan doesn't seem to be as dark as usual :-( My clients look dark after the colour guide is on, however after they have washed it off they barely look tanned at all :-( This was the same with the darker colour, I don't understand :-(

My sister likes to be crazy dark ( i pretend i don't do her tan as she looks crazy dark) and she constantly moans lol. One of my other client's who used to go really dark was barely tanned at all, so i offered her a free respray with my darker solution, however she has went to another therapist.

Is anyone else having this issue? xxxxxxxx

I looovvve fake bake. It is gorgeous in everyway.I've not even experienced customer service problems like some ppl say they have. I couldn't recommend it enough x

Yeah maybe its just my new guns a finer spray? lol my other machine was second hand, had no idea what make it was but it did seem to use up a lot of tan hmm lol. Ive had it out of stock quite a few times but i just order it wayy in advance :) all the staff i've spoke to have been really helpful. xxx

Your gun may need tweaking hun! Sometimes we knock ours at the salon n take it to fakebake n they check it n put it bk to the way it should b! Maybe u should do that, they don't charge, i love fake bake x

I luv Fake Bake and so do my clients!!!
The only problem I have experienced is last year when it was out of stock

i love fakebake and use it and just use sienna x tonights the night for people that wanna be super dark

About two years ago the salon i worked at brought LA Tan to us, I was so excited to try this out but as i had never heard of it i was a bit apprehensive i got another therapist to try it on my legs and i did hers...both of our legs went purple! People were telling me my legs looked bruised and i found it was not easily removed which was not a good thing! We ended up getting rid of it after a fortnight due to complaints. They may have improved the solution now maybe. But I used fake bake 5 years ago at college and loved it! I now use Sienna-X (Amazing by the way) but when i need a quick spray my friend always does me a Fake Bake tan and i still love it just as much and it is dark on me!

Maybe it is a dodgy batch you have. Try taking it back to Fake Bake :)

Latest posts

Back