Does anyone use a mobile backwash ??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dee

supernatural geek
Reaction score
cambridge,ON canada .. but originally from uk , lo
i saw these in salonsdirect and think they look pretty good , just wondered if anyone who does hair mobile uses one??

My hairdresser had a plastic type thng that she clips on to her sink and I think they are great are these the type you are talking about?

yeh those are not made anymore hun ,the ones i have seen are on a stand with a waste pipe and coollection unit , look pretty good :green:

id like to know about these too , I have seen them and would also be great if you were home based as back wash units are big and expensive

I guess with these you could have a shower unit on the wall and have this as your back wash with water going out through the waste pipe

If anyone uses one would be great if you could give us feedback!

xx

id like to know about these too , I have seen them and would also be great if you were home based as back wash units are big and expensive

I guess with these you could have a shower unit on the wall and have this as your back wash with water going out through the waste pipe

If anyone uses one would be great if you could give us feedback!

xx

Yup same here too , feedback needed and very welcome ,:hug: x

Just a quick add on to this topic, I bought one of these basins from Salons Direct, very good thing but you can't fit it and a chair into every bathroom! The waste pipe just goes into the bath (a sink is too high and it wouldn't drain away) but you can also buy a collection tank to catch the waste water which you would then pour down the sink. I haven't yet bought a waste collection tank to fit on my sink.

I would say they are great for rinsing perms and colours etc.

This is gunna so sound nuts.

but if you have one and you have your client leant back into it where another does the water come from? can you get some sort of shower head that attaches to a sink thats powerful etc.

omg, I need a pic or a link for these, they sound fab !

I got one and bought it years ago. They are good, the only down side is, when you are mobile and you have lots to take with you, well this just adds in it.
So I use it mainly at home, or if I do salon parties with lots of ladies. I like to use a kitchen sink and old towel now, I roll the towel under the neck and the client leans back on the kitchen sink. But when I am working in home, I am loving my back wash basin.

Latest posts

Back